• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gunstar Heroes is coming to PS2

I would KILL to play Rakugaki Showtime, just once.

john tv said:
Straight ports are stupid. They should at least update the graphics, a la Mario All-Stars.

Considering how bad the past Sega Ages efforts, I have to say a resounding no to that idea.

CO_Andy

FortNinety said:
Considering how bad the past Sega Ages efforts, I have to say a resounding no to that idea.
Sega iz sadly incapable of updating classics. I guess if they include both versions it's not so bad.

Here's an idea: Grab die-hard fans from the community who are willing to remake the game for free :D

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Doesn't help that those Sega Ages games were farmed out. At least... I thought they were.

john tv said:
Straight ports are stupid. They should at least update the graphics, a la Mario All-Stars.

I'm cool with updated graphics/sound, I just want them to definitely include the original so if the new version sucks I haven't wasted my money entirely.

I'm a bit scared about updating Alien Soldier - it seems like such an already fine tuned game I'd be worried they'd never get it right in a remake.

Top Bottom