• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

has anyone here ever gotten a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

olimario

Banned
kitchenmotors said:
Cute or not, Olimario...don't be a douche bag. You used be to fat, so I wouldn't be talking.

I was and I was disgusted with myself at the time. That's why I think I do have some room to talk about it.

BAN OLI! HE DOESNT CENSOR HIMSELF TO PLEASE EVERYBODY!

olimario said:
But I do find obese people disgusting. Why would I hide my views on that? To make obese people feel semi-normal about their condition?

Prejudice of any kind is a sad thing to observe. I think that's what people are getting at. You can switch the work obese for any other identifier above and you may realize how awful that statement sounds.

olimario

Banned
It doesn't really work, huzkee.
1) I don't think fat people are any less than anybody else. I do find their condition disturbing, though.
2) Black people can't change that they are black. Jews can't change that they are Jewish. Fat people, however, CAN lose weight.

olimario said:
I was and I was disgusted with myself at the time. That's why I think I do have some room to talk about it.

BAN OLI! HE DOESNT CENSOR HIMSELF TO PLEASE EVERYBODY!

Lambtron's original post was a joke, the typical joking fashion that is seen here daily and many other outlets in our lives. Your response was a crude, personal attack. I see no difference in your remarks as I do with someone who would call me a fag or a black person a nigger. It's a personal attack because of a personal insecurity.

It's not about pleasing everybody, that's not possible. But atleast be a fucking man and have some common sense.

olimario

Banned
kitchenmotors said:
Lambtron's original post was a joke, the typical joking fashion that is seen here daily and many other outlets in our lives. Your response was a crude, personal attack. I see no difference in your remarks as I do with someone who would call me a fag or a black person a nigger. It's a personal attack because of a personal insecurity.

It's not about pleasing everybody, that's not possible. But atleast be a fucking man and have some common sense.

Like I said above... You can NOT change that you're homosexual and African Americans can NOT change their skin tone.
Being fat, like I used to be, can change though diet and exercise.

olimario said:
Like I said above... You can NOT change that you're homosexual and African Americans can NOT change their skin tone.

So everyone should fit a perfect model image that is thrown down our throats in all forms of media?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The Shadow: I'm sorry. Want me to send back the games? :( I'm out of the closet now!

Olimario: Right, but that doesn't change the fact that you made an unprovoked attack on me. I mean, unless me sitting my fat ass in a chair, and making a post, provokes it. If I had made some joke like "LOL WANT THIS TO NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN GET FAT AND YOU WON'T HAVE SEX ANYWAY LOLOLOLOLOLOL" I could see you calling me a "fatass." But as it stands? Ugh. Whatever. I shouldn't bother, you're not worth the thinking.

border said:
I'm pretty sure that they can convert to a different religion, if they like...

You can even go further and say a black person can become white (Michael Jackson for example) or a gay personl could try to become straight.

IJoel

olimario said:

Yes, because putting people down because of their condition is the right thing to do.

Listen, you dumb prick, not everyone has the ability to lose weight easily, so stop generalizing and simplifying people's conditions just because you were able to overcome yours. The world has enough dumb ignorants that can't think outside their freaking backyard to add another one.

You think you have a right to insult others because you overcame being fat? Well, everyone, we can all berate, insult, and degrade Oli for being a dumb fuck.

olimario said:

And that give you the permission to call people names? You've just basically downgraded yourself to a common bully.

AniHawk

olimario said:

jackson.jpg

Matlock

Banned
olimario said:
It doesn't really work, huzkee.
1) I don't think fat people are any less than anybody else. I do find their condition disturbing, though.
2) Black people can't change that they are black. Jews can't change that they are Jewish. Fat people, however, CAN lose weight.

Yet you can't change that you're a moron.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
olimario said:
Fat people, however, CAN lose weight.
Many can, yes, but on the other hand, many cannot. There are all kinds of reasons for people to become obese, either through simple genetics or poor choices in eating habits. To lump them all together and blame each and every one completely for their condition is just fucking wrong.

God man, you used to be cool but you've become a real elitist and intolerant prick on these boards lately.

jett

D-Member
What about your ugly girlfriend, Olimario? I guess it's okay for me to call her a hideous beast until she gets some surgery done on her!

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
jett said:

doh.. you edited .. . i was gonna say: 'there is always plastic surgery'

anyway, what the hell crawled up olimarion's anus? i was banned for much much less. :/

EDIT

damn you.. and your re-edits!

impirius

The Shadow said:
I sold games to that fatty McFuck fatty fucker fuck fatty. Fuck! :(
"You're not a shoplifter, you're just a fat kid. Sorry about that fatty, fat, fatty. Hey Tom, he's just a fat kid. Aren't ya fatty? He's a big ol' fat kid. Here's some chocolate fatso."

jett

D-Member
quadriplegicjon said:
doh.. you edited .. . i was gonna say: 'there is always plastic surgery'

anyway, what the hell crawled up olimarion's anus? i was banned for much much less. :/

EDIT

damn you.. and your re-edits!

pwned. :D

GLoK

Wow, have I been asleep at the wheel or has olimario always been a miserable fucking waste of skin?

AssMan

Banned
So everyone should fit a perfect model image that is thrown down our throats in all forms of media?

To be healthy? Definately. Being overweight is unhealthy, and can cause A LOT of problems-diabetes, hypertension, heart attacks, etc. Why go through all that? Make yourself have the will power to get up and start walking for at least 45 minutes a day and cut back on food? In order to do that you need self respect and pride. If not, then I have pity.

Respect for Oli -10000000.

Some people can laugh about their obesity because they're embracing the horror of it all, others can laugh about it as a harmless gesture of cameraderie; Oli uses it to rub your face in it.

pollo

Banned
haha i was about to say if olimario wasnt gonna get banned for those comments then theres seriously some moderating problems here

Why are people so damned ban happy around here? I swear, I can't go into a single thread without someone seriously wanting someone to be banned. It's like everyone here is a bunch of whiny teenagers, who get their asses kicked daily in school, so they have to try to exort some type of lame ass, hiding behind your computer, power over anyone who even slightly disagrees with them.

Lame.

ShadowRed

Banned
The Promised One said:
Why are people so damned ban happy around here? I swear, I can't go into a single thread without someone seriously wanting someone to be banned. It's like everyone here is a bunch of whiny teenagers, who get their asses kicked daily in school, so they have to try to exort some type of lame ass, hiding behind your computer, power over anyone who even slightly disagrees with them.

Lame.

Oh shit the world is about to end in 30 minutes. IAWTP.

AniHawk

The Promised One said:

Lame.

I blame liberals.

AeroGod

The Promised One said:

Lame.

Ohh cmon. Its one thing to have an opinion and another ot openly make fun of people for their weight problems and use it aginst them. Oli was acting like an evil non-gay version of Richard Simmons, not someone with an opinion.

Socreges

Banned
If I still had a shred of respect for olimario, which is not likely, then it must be gone by now.

PS. for the father-to-be, condoms aren't such a bad thing

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
The Promised One said:

Lame.

Probably because that someone is usually you?

And Olimario was being a Rod head that should fuck off, and he has. So it's all Sorted now. Still I'd be angry if my missus wouldn't root me too. Lets not be to rough on the poor we fella.

That was one of the cooler Board Rage displays I have seen in a while. I bet you're still reading aren't you Oli? AREN'T YOU.

jett

D-Member
And Olimario was being a Rod head that should fuck off, and he has. So it's all Sorted now. Still I'd be angry if my missus wouldn't root me too. Lets not be to rough on the poor we fella.

WTF?

break.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom