• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

has anyone here ever gotten a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad thread. especially all the people who jumped on the "let's hate Olimario!!" bandwagon. nothing worse than a bunch of people pleading for the ban of another member.

and why isn't lambotron banned? his "joke" was incredibly distasteful, and i have no doubts that if someone other than oli would have mentioned that fact, he would have been sent packing.

hey, i hate to derail you guys thread, but i've got problems. the girl absolutley refuses to take the morning after pill. she doesn't believe in that or abortion...

what do you guys think? realistically, what are the chances of her getting pregnant. she told me that it was during her "bad week"... mentally, i'm all fucked up right now...

HalfPastNoon said:
and why isn't lambotron banned? his "joke" was incredibly distasteful
He probably would've been banned if Tazz were still a mod I guess?

But as outlined before, there is a difference between tasteless joke and personal attack.

Also, would Olimario have been banned if the roles were reversed? I dunno, maybe. But there's a reason why some people would get banned for doing one thing while others wouldn't for doing the very same. You consistently act stupid, you get treated for doing so.

And for the record, I didn't ban anyone in this thread.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
={<SMOKE>}= said:
hey, i hate to derail you guys thread, but i've got problems. the girl absolutley refuses to take the morning after pill. she doesn't believe in that or abortion...

Err if the girl doesn't "believe in taking the morning after pill" I would start looking for a plane ticket, seriously. It's bullshit and shes gonna get pregnant to trap you. Run away.

AniHawk

smoke said:

Slip it in her coffee.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
={<SMOKE>}= said:

what do you guys think? realistically, what are the chances of her getting pregnant. she told me that it was during her "bad week"... mentally, i'm all fucked up right now...

I don't know what's really true about the sperm content of precum, but my wife and I have never used condoms or birth control pills while being married and I've only cum inside her when we've tried to conceive. Outside of that, she's never gotten pregnant.

DCX

DCX
Lambtron said:
M-10K.jpg

If all else fails...
Wow....that's low.....lol

DCX

Insertia

The Promised One said:
It's not likely, but it has happened. Some women are more fertal than others. My friends wife's sister will get pregnant if you jerk off in the same room as her.

wtf?!
lol

Dilbert

={<SMOKE>}= said:

If you didn't masturbate that day prior to having sex, then chances are that you will be OK. Even if you did, the chances are pretty damn low. (Note that this does NOT constitute a guarantee -- just quoting probabilities.) It's good for you to be stressed over this, because it will teach you a good lesson, but it's not very likely.

The so-called "morning-after pill" is NOT a chemical abortion agent. Repeat: Taking the morning-after pill is NOT having an abortion. The "pill" (actually, usually a series of them, if memory serves) is a high dose of the same hormones which are contained in birth control pills. The goal of taking them is to PREVENT pregnancy, not to end it. So, if this girl is objecting for "moral" reasons, you might want to educate her about what the pills really do.

Wow what a ban-happy thread. Smoke, I am sorry that you have to endure this thread to get answers. It sounds like you are young and this girl you were with isn't educated and doesn't care to be. It sounds like it might be too late now and the pill won't be truly effective. If you have to wait this month out just try to be strong and not think too much about it. The chances of her getting pregnant aren't exactly high, but stranger things have happened. Just pray for the day when the male pill comes out.

Mike Works said:
But there's a reason why some people would get banned for doing one thing while others wouldn't for doing the very same. You consistently act stupid, you get treated for doing so.

Oh, Mike...
wub.gif

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
={<SMOKE>}= said:

my ex did the same to me, and it all turned out fine.. im sure youll be fine as well.. just learn from your mistakes.

-jinx- said:
If you didn't masturbate that day prior to having sex, then chances are that you will be OK. Even if you did, the chances are pretty damn low. (Note that this does NOT constitute a guarantee -- just quoting probabilities.) It's good for you to be stressed over this, because it will teach you a good lesson, but it's not very likely.

The so-called "morning-after pill" is NOT a chemical abortion agent. Repeat: Taking the morning-after pill is NOT having an abortion. The "pill" (actually, usually a series of them, if memory serves) is a high dose of the same hormones which are contained in birth control pills. The goal of taking them is to PREVENT pregnancy, not to end it. So, if this girl is objecting for "moral" reasons, you might want to educate her about what the pills really do.

yeah, i didn't ejaculate that day before having sex with her. plus, i drank a ton of beer, so i was pissing a lot which would clean out any sperm that could end up in the precum. i'm basically just freaked out because she told me it was her "bad week" meaning this is prime time for pregnancy... i hope it will be alright. thanks for you help guys.

evil ways

={<SMOKE>}= said:

If she won't take the pill then.......

g_chloroform.jpg

+

4853.jpg

+

surgeon.gif

AssMan

Banned
I don't know what's really true about the sperm content of precum, but my wife and I have never used condoms or birth control pills while being married and I've only cum inside her when we've tried to conceive. Outside of that, she's never gotten pregnant.

OMGTMIKTHNXBYE!

AssMan

Banned
lol. Olimario is at the OA forums now. He's STILL trash talking about the over weight guy, and made a thread about "how Metroid Prime 2 looks bland." I just realized there are A LOT of ignorant Xbots at Opa Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom