• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hate to ask *AGAIN*but....MS E3 Press Confrence d/l please??

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
So I actually never saw the MS press conference in one sitting...

Is there anyplace I can d/l it at a decent speed or stream it a good video quality

Thanx :)

silver

Banned
Kleegamefan said:
So I actually never saw the MS press conference in one sitting...

Is there anyplace I can d/l it at a decent speed or stream it a good video quality

Thanx :)

It's not worth it, in fact, none of them are worth it except for Sony's.

Who wants to see that douche bag Peter Moore or a Nintendogs showcase by that whore from G4?

Rain

Banned
silver said:

Who wants to see that douche bag Peter Moore or a Nintendogs showcase by that whore from G4?

Yes, watching pre-rendered movies of fakeness and 2 cell chip renders of a series of a landscape on a series of .jpgs much, much better than any of the other choices...

erm, what?

silver said:

I agree. Microsoft's conference was just boring. while Nintendo's was just embarrassing to watch. Sony's was the best.

The only shocking thing was the Square Enix on 360 annoucement…

silver

Banned
Rain said:
Yes, watching pre-rendered movies of fakeness and 2 cell chip renders of a series of a landscape on a series of .jpgs much, much better than any of the other choices...

erm, what?

You have much to learn, Junior.

Top Bottom