• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey Shooter Fans! Shikagami II coming for Xbox and PS2

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
The Main Event said:
So which one is coming or is already on GC again?

I'm confused by your question. The game is already on Xbox/PS2 in Japan and there are no plans (as of yet) for a GC release.

I think I get it now, sorry.

There was a brief moment after Ikaruga where it seemed like the GC would be receptive to a shooter category...but I don't think that's happening anymore.

kiryogi

Banned
Heh, Moogs getting owned on XS's forums is funny. Oh and it was GC release first, then the rest for Shiki2 in japan.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Oh, ok. Then I don't get why it's not being localized. Isn't their a good budget shooter on the GC in Japan that was part of a bargain game series? Can't recall it's name, Star something? A Hudson release?

Musashi Wins! said:
I'm confused by your question. The game is already on Xbox/PS2 in Japan and there are no plans (as of yet) for a GC release.

I think I get it now, sorry.

There was a brief moment after Ikaruga where it seemed like the GC would be receptive to a shooter category...but I don't think that's happening anymore.

I was talking about the GC version of the first one (thanks for the answer CVXFREAK), sorry about the confusion.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
eh, can't imagine that they'll port it over properly. the cutscenes and voices will be a definite casualty, whether through omission or butchery. and precedent suggests that the ps2 version will lack a tate mode, though xbox is an open question. and of course there's the possibility of another mobile light force disaster.

i've already imported it, but i'd still like to see it come through intact.

Top Bottom