• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima is now a certified Starfield fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayChild

Kojima betrayed us Sonybros. :(

j2UOnJd.png

He even reposted some fanart mashup of Death Stranding and Starfield, therefore forever tainting the name of his own creation:

3BEd38K.png

Rumors are that some people even saw him together with Todd Howard. They probably talked about game design and space, the perverts:

F5bO5tEbkAA7b9o

I can't believe it. I'm heartbroken. Devastated even. I can't keep on keeping on any longer.

cry baby GIF by James Wedmore

Sad Tears GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The game has full Japanese dub, over 150k lines of voice acting. Of course Kojima would be into that. I wouldn't be surprised if he personally helped them make it funny and translate the more philosophical points correctly.

And let's not forget this:

Last edited:

David Lo-Pan

Neo Member
Closed-minded elitist Sony fanboys will never recover from this. Kojima is not only playing Starfield, but he has it on an X-Box Series X. You know, as in the console for stupid, caveman gamers.

Cornbread78

Jesus, give it a rest, I'm on gonna play it on GP, but I'm getting sick of this weak shit on forums & twitter..... be better.

vDgDUKD.gif

Kojima is great. You all should have his babies.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Starfield and Death Stranding are quite similar in terms of being boring, I'm not surprised.

A person putting his hands on their head, rolling his eyes upwards, and slumping forward.gif(phone restrictions).

Last edited:

RaduN

Kojima consumes and loves every single piece of media ever created so this doesn't really mean anything either way.

It actually makes the fact that he talked shit about the live action Cowboy Bebop even funnier because he really never does that, but that is an aside.
Please explain? Or link?
Thanks.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
It concerns me he's playing it on Xbox, when he can afford a master race PC.

Probably an indication that he has something coming for Series consoles, maybe more than one game, maybe they've signed up a couple of titles. The console is in front of the TV, after all. It's been placed to be seen.

Last edited:

KungFucius

King Snowflake
It concerns me he's playing it on Xbox, when he can afford a master race PC.
Honestly the game is fucked on PC at least for me. I cannot change resolution in the game beyond 1080p and since it runs windowed regardless that means it runs in a tiny window on my 4K TV with a 4090. I can use an ini to get it in FS but I cannot touch graphics in game or it snaps back. This is the first game in a long time where I could accept playing it on console instead of PC.

Toots

Gold Member
I wouldn't be surprised if he personally helped them make it funny and translate the more philosophical points correctly.
:messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: 🤓 :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I wish i was as good a troll as you

Anyway as much as i absolutely despise Kojima's attention whoring, i could never blame him for not supporting other developpers and video games in general. He really is a dev's dev, hat's off to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom