• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima is now a certified Starfield fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
But it’s just players counted ... is just players counted!!!

davidcross-tobias.gif

Orbital2060

Kojima betrayed us Sonybros. :(

j2UOnJd.png

He even reposted some fanart mashup of Death Stranding and Starfield, therefore forever tainting the name of his own creation:

3BEd38K.png

Rumors are that some people even saw him together with Todd Howard. They probably talked about game design and space, the perverts:

F5bO5tEbkAA7b9o

I can't believe it. I'm heartbroken. Devastated even. I can't keep on keeping on any longer.

cry baby GIF by James Wedmore

Sad Tears GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show
Is that picture with Todd from Gamescom? I wonder if Overdose was shown behind the curtains. Going on the X posts where he was on a plane to Cologne

Cashon

Banned
The longer the Office went on, the more I fucking hated Jim. Dude was just a fucking asshole with a clever disguise.
Isn't it obvious from one of the first, if not the very first, episodes? When he encases a co-workers stapler in Jello, simply because that coworker is weird?
Then he goes on to show that he has a pattern of that behavior throughout that episode and the rest of the first season.

Hudo

Isn't it obvious from one of the first, if not the very first, episodes? When he encases a co-workers stapler in Jello, simply because that coworker is weird?
Then he goes on to show that he has a pattern of that behavior throughout that episode and the rest of the first season.
Yeah. It's just that in the beginning I wasn't as annoyed with him, even if he was already characterized as the bully, so to speak. I dunno if the writing changed or what but in the later seasons, I actually started to get fucking angry at the character.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Anyone read his book? He loves science fiction. I read “Inherit the Stars” by James P. Hogan after Kojima recommended it. No shocker here.

AGRacing

That's strange. The writing in Starfield is Shakespeare next to Death Stranding. I haven't even fallen asleep during a cutscene where the characters talk about the meaning of the word "star" or anything.

"Did you know star also means "celebrity"? A giant distant gas fire ball and the latest winner of "the voice" can be referred to as the same thing. Isn't that fascinating, Sarah? Did you know you name means princess? Hey you should be president."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom