• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy |OT| The Prisoners of AskforBan

Kabelly

Has anyone tried out the new patch? It is a 50GB patch. I am going to see if they now fully support DualSense on the PC.
Haptics/vibration doesn't work at all with the dualsense. at least it didn't for me. If you enable steam input the vibration is enabled but the vibration is overly aggressive. i tried with a Dualshock 4 and it works fine.

Krathoon

Gold Member
Haptics/vibration doesn't work at all with the dualsense. at least it didn't for me. If you enable steam input the vibration is enabled but the vibration is overly aggressive. i tried with a Dualshock 4 and it works fine.
I don't quite get why they can't get it to work. EA gets it to work on their games.

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
Just finished Hogwash. This was a pretty good game. Didn't expect it to be this good. And it's from Warner fucking Brothers. They just massacred the whole fucking gaming industry and shamed everyone with this surprise hit.

I could forget the too elaborate dialogues and some old and overused mechanics, but overall, it was pretty good. I wanted to shove harry Potter into a lake or something, but didn't appear in the game. Sadly. Good to see that film execs don't let the we wank all day and night bullshit go rampant in their game studios, yet.

LOL damn, just did the previously PS5 exclusive Hogsmeade quest on my PC version. Mother fuckers were holding out on us all this time, this side quest was fantastic and I'm a little annoyed that Sony paid them to keep us from having this quest for as long as they did. Anyways, I beat the game ages ago but never uninstalled it so I'm happy that I could just load my old clear save and go through it.

If you are on PC, Xbox, or Switch you should reinstall it if necessary and go back and do this quest. it's worth spending the time to get your copy of HL up and running again just to do it.

Top Bottom