• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shit! Is this really Charlotte Church?!? (56K = you know....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CChurch1.jpg

CChurch2.jpg

CChurch3.jpg

CChurch4.jpg

CChurch5.jpg

CChurch6.jpg

CChurch8.jpg

CChurch9.jpg

I found those pics clearly marked as Charlotte Church photo shoot/publicity shots. Is there another celebrity named Charlotte Church that I'm not aware of? This is Charlotte Church that I remember:

cc1p.jpg

belgurdo

Banned
In before whining about how other girls look better and Church is a "sellout" because she dares to be a good looking woman

Uh oh. I guess GA has a new darling to swoon over. Can't wait for paparazzi pictures that paint her in an unflattering light and the 5 page thread filled with, "I never thought she was hot" posts.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The Shadow said:
Uh oh. I guess GA has a new darling to swoon over. Can't wait for paparazzi pictures that paint her in an unflattering light and the 5 page thread filled with, "I never thought she was hot" posts.

I GOT THE POPCORN!!

The Shadow said:
ah well, it beats XBOX IS BETTER THAN GAMECUBE posts I guess.

I mean, it really is a tolerable argument if you think about it.

[hot chick picture] SHE IS HOT

NO SHE ISN'T THIS ONE IS [another hot chick picture]

works for me

belgurdo

Banned
Mike Works said:
ah well, it beats XBOX IS BETTER THAN GAMECUBE posts I guess.

I mean, it really is a tolerable argument if you think about it.

[hot chick picture] SHE IS HOT

NO SHE ISN'T THIS ONE IS [another hot chick picture]

works for me

Maybe, but not when you have to sift through 75 posts of "THIS BITCH IS UGLY BECAUSE OF BLAH BLAH BLAH" before you get to the next picture

Zaptruder

Banned
Not bad at all...

but relative to celebrities worth swooning over... she doesn't rank that high. Higher than Lohan tho.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
The Shadow said:

Its funny cuz its true!

Zaptruder

Banned
shit... those glam photos make her look so much better than she is...

I retract my previous statements and await further pictures to cast full judgement :p

Those photos I posted are dated July 2004, so she must have lost tons of weight (and boobs along with it) recently.

Wow. Whatever the cases, the innocent look is long long gone. What is it about fame that turns nice little girls into whores? X_x

She must have handpicked a bunch of fatties to hang out with, to give the illusion that she is even hotter than she already is. I like the way she thinks...

belgurdo

Banned
Shogmaster said:
Wow. Whatever the cases, the innocent look is long long gone. What is it about fame that turns nice little girls into whores? X_x

Not looking like a 14 year old anymore makes you a whore now?

She looks alright, but make-up can make anyone look alright. I really don't get it... if you step outside of your internet lives, most girls I've seen outside look as good or better than this. Anyone else notice this as well?

Claus

Banned
God's Hand said:
She looks alright, but make-up can make anyone look alright. I really don't get it... if you step outside of your internet lives, most girls I've seen outside look as good or better than this. Anyone else notice this as well?

There are women on the internet?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Socreges said:
Holy Christ she looks great... for the most part.

cc6.jpg

This picture is disturbing for like... five reasons.

And the fat chick in the back is 4 of them!

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Since when is being a whore bad anyway? This board is filled with alot of pansey ass foo foo's who dont drink, smoke, or have sex apparently.

Makura

Shogmaster said:
What is it about fame that turns nice little girls into whores? X_x

It's the marketing department. ;)

Anyway, she's drop-dead gorgeous. She definitely ate her vegetables.

Shinobi said:
Nah...she's already legal.

True. At one point she was a cute, darling little girl. Time has not been kind and now...now....she's a WHORE...er...a woman.

http://img15.exs.cx/img15/4458/CChurch4.jpg

Jeez...that looks like "The look". I wonder what the guy off-camera did to warrant that. Guys that have been in long term relationships should know what I'm talking about.

God...I feel like apologizing and I didn't do anything. I'm just looking at her damn pic. :(

Makura

DJ_Tet said:
I assume you've heard her sing ;)

Yeah, my mom put her CD on one day and I asked her who it was - I just couldn't believe the voice I was hearing was coming out of the little girl pictured on the cover. I also remember thinking she's going to be gorgeous when she grows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom