• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shit! Is this really Charlotte Church?!? (56K = you know....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinobi

She came under a bit of scrutiny here a couple years ago for a bit of a screwup...

During a concert in December 2002, British singer Charlotte Church kindly told her audience that she loved being in America. When her comment was met with stony silence, she sang "Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire" before quickly leaving the stage...

Shortly thereafter, she reappeared to make an announcement: "Someone told me backstage that we're in Canada... I'm sorry."

"I do love Canada - Toronto's one of my favourite cities," she added. "I know you think I'm lying now - but I'm not." Among the nasty gibes in the Toronto press? "Back to geography class, girl" and "Surely chestnuts weren't the only thing being roasted!"

Poor girl...I would've comforted her. Still, she owned herself pretty badly that night.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
The Shadow said:
Jeez...that looks like "The look". I wonder what the guy off-camera did to warrant that. Guys that have been in long term relationships should know what I'm talking about.

God...I feel like apologizing and I didn't do anything. I'm just looking at her damn pic. :(
*highfives The Shadow* I thought I was the only one!

J2 Cool

she's just cute. Not bad, not a slut, not amazingly hot.... Ah shit.. with Shadow and Bishop's mention I just noticed the same look.. She's a slut.

aoi tsuki

There's something about the dazed and confused look that just does it for me, especially when it's a brunette or girl with black hair.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
J2 Cool said:
she's just cute. Not bad, not a slut, not amazingly hot.... Ah shit.. with Shadow and Bishop's mention I just noticed the same look.. She's a slut.
Are you thinking of the same "look" that they are?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
r u kidding that's definitely Tayshun

Saturnman

Banned
During a concert in December 2002, British singer Charlotte Church kindly told her audience that she loved being in America. When her comment was met with stony silence, she sang "Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire" before quickly leaving the stage...

Shortly thereafter, she reappeared to make an announcement: "Someone told me backstage that we're in Canada... I'm sorry."

"I do love Canada - Toronto's one of my favourite cities," she added. "I know you think I'm lying now - but I'm not." Among the nasty gibes in the Toronto press? "Back to geography class, girl" and "Surely chestnuts weren't the only thing being roasted!"

Ha ha.

Shinobi

I'm pretty certain that guy is Fernando Vargas...

fighters_photo_vargas.jpg

AngieKMPC1.jpg

Meier

Damn, we need some Lohan-style nipple slip pics. There had to be another photographer taking pics from a different angle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom