• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Forbidden West State of Play announced for May 27th

Tommi84

Valley of the Fallen!
vqmaVCz.jpg

ZsTDfDj.jpg

Last edited:

GymWolf

I beat the entire game and DLC on Ultra Hard and have every trophy.

quiet tim and eric GIF
Did you also beated all the challenges with gold results both on vanilla and dlc game on ultra hard?

Because if so, i will call you master and let you bang my sister (if she is okay with that)

Last edited:

sncvsrtoip

Well I assume on PS4 its gonna be same as HZD.

PS4 - 1080p @ 30
PS4 Pro - 4K CB @ 30

so

PS5 - 4K @ 60 ?

Seems totally possible. Maybe 4K CB @ 60.
I'm hoping its dynamic 720-900p 30 on ps4 and 1080p 30 on ps4pro then maybe it will not constraint as much ps5 version

CamHostage

Can some help?

Just started watching the vid but it says "live" when will it start or is this already the "state of play"? Do they want us to watch "landscapes" and "day time" and "seasons" for 4h ?!?!? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Is this a joke or something ? :messenger_hushed:

No, they want you to tune in at 2PM PST later today when the show actually starts.

If you want to stick around and enjoy some in-engine vistas of the new game, you're welcome to do that too.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
The spy camera thing is clearly got some filter on it, and not just when it tweaks out when switching views.. there's even artifacting all over the place from it.

And it's purposefully lowering rez I think.

MastaKiiLA

Is it just me or is the video looking better now than at the beginning?
Looks the same, save for the addition of some new maps, and some seasonal changes. It looked good from when the stream started. Gonna look so much better when we get the 4k footage. Although there might only be limited shots of the maps then.

nbkicker

Hoping im gonna be left blown away by this preview and not coming away thinking oh another late cross gen conversion which only adds a small advantage over the ps4 pro, although at the end of the event i feel they will finish show off with a new trailer and at the end available nov 2021

Last edited:
Top Bottom