• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Info via billbil-kun] Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition will be the next Sony title to release on PC

Ghosts was on the Geforce Now list, so it's coming.

As for the timing... might sit on it until closer to the sequel's (PS5) announcement. Horizon OTOH, if they do a third one isn't coming out for another 5 years so there's not much reason to wait at this point.

Last edited:

Kakax11

Banned
Probably got tons of bugs like the original Horizon ZD on launch day

Would be interesting to see DLSS raw dog FSR in an AMD title (since the game had FSR on PS5)

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Probably got tons of bugs like the original Horizon ZD on launch day

Would be interesting to see DLSS raw dog FSR in an AMD title (since the game had FSR on PS5)
No, it does not. They use their own custom AA technique and checkerboard solution paired with FXAA.

Last edited:

Stamps1646

Ghost of Tsushima and Demon's Souls, when? I would assume these would be coming soonish.
GoW Ragnarok and Horizon: Forbidden West are expected, but I would assume 2024-2025 window.

Phase

I really enjoyed the first, especially the DLC. I hope the second is good. I haven't looked at anything to do with it.

PaintTinJr

That is precisely why you're not getting those, yet.

Though I have a feeling GoT is next after this one.
I thought it did well in Japan, too so I would think it isn't getting a PC port on that basis of removing reasons for that market to buy home consoles.

In the PS4 gen I literally waited years for the game to come out, so I would at least expect it to remain exclusive until the start of the PS6 gen and make the PC gamers wait too.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I thought it did well in Japan, too so I would think it isn't getting a PC port on that basis of removing reasons for that market to buy home consoles.

In the PS4 gen I literally waited years for the game to come out, so I would at least expect it to remain exclusive until the start of the PS6 gen and make the PC gamers wait too.
That's my point.

octiny

Banned
The time lapse between PS exclusives coming to PC is becoming less & less. Not surprising.

Won't be picking this up though. First one was a snoozefest & couldn't finish it.

I'm going to assume this will be announced at the State of Play tomorrow.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If it comes out next month that will only be an 18 month gap from the PS5 release in Feb 2022.

Time gaps getting smaller and smaller for big name franchises. Used to be 2 years or more.

Makes sense something will come out. The back half slate has been empty so a port or two was comin makes sense. Just a matter of which game. I thought it'd be Ghosts or DS.

Last edited:

Fahdis

Can you guys stop port begging for other Sony games? HFW is definitely fine since some of us didn't play it. God, the whine in here. You'll get your games. Just be patient.

Draugoth

Gold Member
I odnt know why people are surprised

A9lgs48.png

I would rather have The Last of Us Part II or even older titles like The Last Guardian and Shadow of The Colossus. Played FW for a few hours on PS5 and I really didn't liked it so this one is most likely a skip for me.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
The air fryer my family used for the fried chicken did amazing.

I'm going to invest in one for myself. Less oil, more crispy and succulent chicken? I'M IN SON OF BITCH.

Top Bottom