• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West - Wider and deeper World and much to learn inside

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
vS275gZ.jpg

Just dropped off and here is the summary :

• The map is bigger than the previous one
• there are new tribes some peaceful some hostile
• More dangerous machines and the biggest one is the mammoth
• The fast travel is just like that with the speed of PS5’s SSD
• no loading screen
• the game is wider and deeper ( you can go deep in the water )
• they took time and effort to make this one a worthy sequel to the fans and new comers
• the game will be released in 2021

Last edited:
Do they mention if you can climb walls/trees/hills? Modify/destroy your environment? It was a big annoyance of mine. Horizon was really hard for me to get into because I had just played Breath of the Wild right before it and I was so annoyed that I couldn't do the simplest of things in such a beautiful world.

Last edited:

Moogle11

Banned
I'm really looking forward to much faster loading with fast travel in these type of games. That above all else is the thing about the SSD that will benefit me the most.

I'm not a fan of traversing open worlds and generally just want to get to where I'm trying to go ASAP as I'm playing for the story, characters, combat etc. Long loads when fast traveling has long been a buzz kill in open world games for me.

MMaRsu

Banned
"Virtually no loading screens" So there will be loading screens. Also am I the only one who doesnt care about a 5-10sec loading screen? I am interested in new gameplay mechanics, not if the load times are reduced. So far I havent seen anything interesting

Top Bottom