• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest 44 year old Stacey Dash v. Halle Berry or Hottest ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonar

halle-berry-jamie-foxx-make-out.jpg

Jamie-Foxx-Stacey-Dash.jpg

Summer they were showing that beer commercial with Dash. Halle has been on the DL lately. Need her to pop up again and see if she can outshine Dash.

Red

Zonar said:
This is like the most macho photo of all time. Fire in the background, a gold antler trophy, making out with a ridiculously sexy woman and getting a handful of ass for good measure. But why the hell is there a dog rubbing its nose on the camera?

Jenga

Banned
Crunched said:
This is like the most macho photo of all time. Fire in the background, a gold antler trophy, making out with a ridiculously sexy woman and getting a handful of ass for good measure.
too bad he's making out with someone old enough to be his mom

Ferny

Crunched said:
This is like the most macho photo of all time. Fire in the background, a gold antler trophy, making out with a ridiculously sexy woman and getting a handful of ass for good measure. But why the hell is there a dog rubbing its nose on the camera?

I was pretty much thinking the same thing. Foxx is like the alpha man in this debate. Pretty much king of the castle in that pic.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Zonar said:
If you look like this you can.

He's drinking a woman's drink!

Crunched said:

:lol I never noticed that.

Jenga said:
too bad he's making out with someone old enough to be his mom
:lol Jamie Foxx is in his 40s as well... there can't be more than maybe 2 or 3 years difference if he's not actually the same age or older

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Crunched said:
Mind. Blown. :lol

Jenga

Banned
Houston3000 said:
:lol Jamie Foxx is in his 40s as well... there can't be more than maybe 2 or 3 years difference if he's not actually the same age or older
so basically we're watching two ancient people make out

i'm not into grannies and grandpas making out, forgive me gaf

Raistlin said:
http://www.breakingnewsviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Mary-Louise-Parker4.jpg[mg]

[/QUOTE]
Really? I've seen hotter cougars at the bar than that.

Well the Halle pics didn't sway me..my vote is officially for Ms.Dash

[IMG]http://www.hiphoprx.com/content/uploads/2010/04/stacey-dash-sexy-smooth-magazine-photo.jpg

Did someone advocating Nicole FUCKING Kidman really just call Stacey Dash ugly? REALLY?

Anyway, I'm going to watch the music video to "It All Falls Down" and jerk it to Dash's grape like nips. Also, fuck Jamie Foxxx. Isn't having a 10" enough? Do you really have to fuck all my celeb crushes?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
BamYouHaveAids said:
Did someone advocating Nicole FUCKING Kidman really just call Stacey Dash ugly? REALLY?

Anyway, I'm going to watch the music video to "It All Falls Down" and jerk it to Dash's grape like nips. Also, fuck Jamie Foxxx. Isn't having a 10" enough? Do you really have to fuck all my celeb crushes?

No way he has a 10" cock. He's just 5'9".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom