• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest 44 year old Stacey Dash v. Halle Berry or Hottest ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
captmcblack said:
Man, I almost feel like it's trolling when we're talking ALL-TIME S-RANK GOD TIER hotties like Stacey Dash and Halle Berry, and people are bringing in other lesser women (who are hot, but not all-time dicksmashing legends) like Tina Fey, Diane Lane, Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore and shit.

You should feel bad. While maybe not as "hot" as Berry/Selma, she is sex personified.

No way, dude - like I said, those women are beautiful.

But compared to women like Stacey Dash and Halle Berry - and Monica Bellucci and Salma Hayek, for that matter - Julianne Moore is almost common.

Nobody would kick any of these women in this thread out of bed, but if we're talking the hottest of the hot, she can't be in the final bracket. It's just wrong, bro.

HiResDes

1. Selma Hayek
2. Stacey Dash
3. Monica Bellucci
4. Halle Berry

...But they're all winners in my book, in fact 60 percent of the women in Hollywood I'd bang, yeah I said it :lol

John Dunbar

correct about everything
trineo_feo said:
She has had so many surgeries that I think she has lost all capacity to express anything.

People say that, but I've always though she still looks good, especially for her age. The whole "she's frozen" thing seems to be parroted a lot, but I don't see it.

35b6xyf.jpg

KevinCow

Banned
Salma Hayek is the hottest woman ever.

Halle Berry is pretty hot, but not really on the top list of hottest ever.

Stacey Dash is just gross.

Dash for sure. She's barely changed, pretty stunning.

I've never been a fan of Halle's really, she does have a nice body though.

Also I find the posts referencing grannies and such when talking about these two highly amusing.

Raistlin

HiResDes said:
1. Selma Hayek
2. Stacey Dash
3. Monica Bellucci
4. Halle Berry

...But they're all winners in my book, in fact 60 percent of the women in Hollywood I'd bang, yeah I said it :lol

So no one likes Mary-Louise Parker? WTF ... not even listed.

KevinCow said:
Stacey Dash is just gross.

:lol

Before I condemn you entirely as some sort of dickless weakling, I am curious - why is Stacey Dash "gross"?

Her body is pretty much the perfect body as far as attractiveness to heterosexual males is concerned - tight, smooth skin, slim waist, sexy curves without being "too much meat" for lesser men to handle, no cellulite, shapely butt, nice cans, perfect height.

[NOTE: all people have the right to like whatever they like. don't take my opinions, however strongly-worded, personally. do not pass go. do not collect $200]

HiResDes

Buckethead said:
Not even close. Average looking at best.
Naw she looks fantastic, she's definitely up there, maybe even should have one of my spots...She is super cute, like I'd want to have a relationship with her and just simply just fuck her.

HiResDes

There's an actress we're missing though, I can see her face, but I can't think of her name...I think she comes from a long line of famous people and is usually portrayed in movies with a southern accent. Oh forgot it, Ashley Judd is only 42 :lol....There are some extremely hot 42-year olds too, with Naomi Watts, Catherine Zeta Jones and Lucy Lui both being 42 respectively.

Edit: I went to look up how old Sade is, and found out she's 51, holy shit! I hope the woman I marry ages like that...

KevinCow

Banned
captmcblack said:
:lol

Before I condemn you entirely as some sort of dickless weakling, I am curious - why is Stacey Dash "gross"?

Her body is pretty much the perfect body as far as attractiveness to heterosexual males is concerned - tight, smooth skin, slim waist, sexy curves without being "too much meat" for lesser men to handle, no cellulite, shapely butt, nice cans, perfect height.

[NOTE: all people have the right to like whatever they like. don't take my opinions, however strongly-worded, personally. do not pass go. do not collect $200]

Her ass is disgustingly large and she has an ugly face.

HiResDes

KevinCow said:
Disgustingly large :lol, Her face flatout ugly?...GTFO, I try to respect all opinions, but this is almost too much to bear.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Monica Belluci still rocks my boat more than either one of those. But if I were at gun-point and forced to choose, I'd go with Dash for a number of reasons:
1) DAT ASS!
2) DOSE EYEZ!
3) DEM TITTAYS!
4) She's not a whiny little bitch complaining in the media how black people will never win an Oscar.

neorej said:
4) She's not a whiny little bitch complaining in the media how black people will never win an Oscar.

The "whining" doesn't make the point she made any less valid...but that's neither here nor there.

Also, men complaining about too much ass or titties - stay free, children. :lol

Zonar

captmcblack said:
Man, I almost feel like it's trolling when we're talking ALL-TIME S-RANK GOD TIER hotties like Stacey Dash and Halle Berry, and people are bringing in other lesser women (who are hot, but not all-time dicksmashing legends) like Tina Fey, Diane Lane, Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore and shit.

The only reason why I can't say it's trolling to talk Bellucci or Hayek is because...well, honestly, they aren't on that Dash/Berry level either, but whatever - at least they're plausibly close.
I can agree with everything said in this post.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
HiResDes said:
1. Selma Hayek
2. Stacey Dash
3. Monica Bellucci
4. Halle Berry

Right there is a list I can believe in. Echoes my thoughts perfectly.

HiResDes

:lol...Not even close, I bet Stacey's butt is fairly solid even, like its pretty big, but I bet it doesn't even jiggle too much.

RankoSD

KevinCow said:
QFT

Nothing hot and beautiful in there, and Halle has both of that...

I would take Salma as the hottest in here...

HiResDes

KevinCow said:
You heard it here, folks. Salma Hayek and Christina Hendricks are small boyish women.
Why does Hendricks infiltrate every thread...We're talking about women nearly in their mid 40s in here...And I bet there is more fat on Hendrick's ass than there is on Stacey's.

There is only one reason why Christina Hendricks isn't too curvy/thick/meaty and doesn't have too much ass, and Stacey Dash is too curvy/thick/meaty and does (even though Hendricks clearly and inarguably has a bigger and fatter/more ass).

Guess!

captmcblack said:
There is only one reason why Christina Hendricks isn't too curvy/thick/meaty and doesn't have too much ass, and Stacey Dash is too curvy/thick/meaty and does (even though Hendricks clearly and inarguably has a bigger and fatter/more ass).

Guess!

She has the tits to balance the ass out. Elementary.

Stacey Dash.
A thousand times over.

HiResDes said:
1. Selma Hayek
2. Stacey Dash
3. Monica Bellucci
4. Halle Berry

I think Selma is a little to high on that list:

1. Stacey Dash
2. Monica Bellucci
3. Halle Berry
4. Selma Hayek

But then again, it's all personal taste. :D

KevinCow

Banned
captmcblack said:

Guess!

Hendricks actually has a rack to go with her ass and give her a great hourglass shape while Dash has funny-shaped boobs that are too small for her ass and make her look more like a pear?

Hendricks wears attractive clothing instead of traipsing around in her underwear?

Hendricks actually has a pretty face and hair, which is far more important than any bodily proportions?

Nope, can't be any of that, I'm definitely a racist because I don't share your taste in women.

KevinCow said:
Hendricks actually has a rack to go with her ass and give her a great hourglass shape while Dash has funny-shaped boobs that are too small for her ass and make her look more like a pear?

Hendricks wears attractive clothing instead of traipsing around in her underwear?

Hendricks actually has a pretty face and hair, which is far more important than any bodily proportions?

Nope, can't be any of that, I'm definitely a racist because I don't share your taste in women.

racist? :lol That's all you, bro...I didn't say that at all. You can like whoever you want! Just like in my earlier post, "all people have the right to like whatever they like. don't take my opinions, however strongly-worded, personally". This is a thread about the hottest of the hot women above 40 years old. It's all love in here!

And yes, Stacey Dash has never been photographed or considered beautiful in nice dresses and outfits, and has only been traipsing around in her "underwear". And Stacey Dash also doesn't have a rack - the niceness of said rack and perfect proportion with reference to her posterior certainly hasn't be expounded on in this very thread!

Like I said, it's just amazing that a woman reknowned and discussed at length in this very forum and many magazines for being a busty, curvy woman with ample hips/butt/breasts could be said to not have too much of parts that she very clearly has more of than another woman.

HiResDes

Well I don't know about racist, but when it comes to judging proportions you are factually incorrect. And I don't know if blind people can be also be racist.

KevinCow

Banned
WTF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY TASTE IN WOMEN, FUCK YOU!!!!!

Seriously, you guys are fucking pathetic.

Whatever, I'm out.

Also Dash is still ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom