• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

how often you pee?

nikolino840

"Here are the CliffNotes on the human bladder: they're all the same size. If you’ve long told others that yours is small, this isn’t the case. In fact, they're all the size of a large grapefruit and can hold around half a liter for between two to five hours. If you, like me, need to urinate more than eight times a day, you, too might have an overactive bladder. Welcome!"

Last edited:

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
8 times a day? That's just a morning for me. Seriously, if I know I need to do something where I won't be able to pee(small boat ride, plane taking off / landing) I try to dehydrate myself and pee one last time before i put myself in that situation. When I start drinking beer, forget about it, I might as well never leave the toilet.

Men's prostates increase in size as they grow older so we have to pee more as it pushes the bladder... Or something.

Breakage

Five to six times a day.
I drink about 1.5 litres of water a day along with 2 cups of tea and 1 cup of hot choc in the evening.

eot

Banned
I don't go that often, but god damn when I'm drinking (beer especially) I need to go all the fucking time, super annoying.

Fbh

I don't know... Like 5 times?.

Unless I'm drinking beer, then it's like 10 times per hour

Last edited:
20 times a day. Or 10. Depends, but I pee a lot.

Edit: I also drink lots of water, 2 liters of more per day.

Last edited:

Skyr

6-10 times a day. Depends on how much I drink. On days I work out it’s between 4-6 liters.

Clarissa

Banned
Suffer from overactive bladder too and take prescribed medication for it.

Does the prescribed medicine help? I was put on Oxybutynin and it didn't help. I can pee upwards of 40+ times a day. Sometimes every 15 minutes at night from 11pm all the way to 9am in the morning. It's frustrating.

SpiceRacz

Between water, coffee, and beer, I can piss somewhere around 20+ times in a day.

1 gal of water, 4 cups of coffee, and 8 - 12 beers.

Tesseract

Banned
A few GALLONS a day?? WTF
ArcticImpartialDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

Does the prescribed medicine help? I was put on Oxybutynin and it didn't help. I can pee upwards of 40+ times a day. Sometimes every 15 minutes at night from 11pm all the way to 9am in the morning. It's frustrating.
I'm empathetic to those who suffer the condition as it can change a person's life in more ways than one. On the topic of medicine, I've tried Oxybutyin and Solifenacin and both of them have failed terribly because my body couldn't seem to adapt to them.

I've been prescribed Tolterodine and it's the best available medication in my opinion. The muscle walls inside my piece are relaxed and don't tense up, I have 2mg tablets twice a day and have practically no side effects. I'm unsure about the success rates within women, but they can't too dissimilar so I would recommend it.

Clarissa

Banned
I'm empathetic to those who suffer the condition as it can change a person's life in more ways than one. On the topic of medicine, I've tried Oxybutyin and Solifenacin and both of them have failed terribly because my body couldn't seem to adapt to them.

I've been prescribed Tolterodine and it's the best available medication in my opinion. The muscle walls inside my piece are relaxed and don't tense up, I have 2mg tablets twice a day and have practically no side effects. I'm unsure about the success rates within women, but they can't too dissimilar so I would recommend it.

On average how many times do you pee now since you started on Tolterodine?

On average how many times do you pee now since you started on Tolterodine?
Can't be too sure about the numbers but the amount of times I pee has reduced considerably. You claim to pass water 40+ in a day, with Tolterodine I can see that number being reduced to around 10 or even less. The feeling of not having to plan your movements around the nearest bathroom is a wonderful feeling and I invite you to join me with it.

Blade2.0

2-4 for me. Sleep apnea can also cause upticks in urination. 10+ times is usually way more than you should be going and you should probably see a doctor.

Last edited:

Pallas

I always have to piss when I wake up, it’s like a cycle. Anyway, probably 6-10 times a day maybe, but I tend to hold it in sometimes, so sometimes it’s less than that.

Anyone get those moments when you pee for like over a minute straight?

GymWolf

I drink like 4+ lt of waters at day, so i pee a lot.
More "impressive" is how many times i have to poo...

iconmaster

Banned
More frequently when I'm pregnant, of course.

Having a needy bladder is fine, until it really starts to mess with your daily life. I don’t have to wait until pregnancy or old age to know what incontinence is like. Been there; got a slashed Uber rating as a result! I’ve also lost control of “holding it in” while running a half-marathon and worse, on a bus in front of waaaay too many people to ever live it down.

😬

Last edited:
Top Bottom