• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to beat Dark Souls 3 without Walking

Anything for a souls thread. just waiting for someone to beat it with their butthole next week
jurassic park dinosaur GIF

Don't speak that evil into existence.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
These tutorials are probably great for people attempting to do the same thing, but the vast majority of gamers move on once they see it or they don’t care. I don’t buy video games to do this type of stuff. Even the Elden Ring speed run videos don’t look fun at all. I feel like exploiting a game isn’t as fun as it use to be or exposing programming isn’t going to generate a lot of excitement.

I wish we’d go back to fan mods over these exploits. Who walks into a store or buys a game just because they watched one of these videos? They do all the work for you. There isn’t a personal gain if someone else is trying to gain popularity from doing it first. Hence why it’s not fun for me.

jaysius

Banned
speedrunning is the reality tv of videogames
It’s not even “good” reality tv either it’s the TruTv awful forced fake as fuck shit.

I don’t care that a ’tuber is “struggling“ with a dumb challenge they made themselves, it’s fucking stupid.

This thread is dumb but at least it’s better than this awful threads based off a website picture changing leading to a console war or a baseless rumour thread from a shitty tweet.

What a colossal fucking waste of time, also a colossal fucking waste of a great game. The edit of the video is also horrendous. I feel dumber having spent 5 minutes scrubbing through it.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
It’s a fun video and shows how you can challenge yourself in these games and it still is possible. These games are great

Top Bottom