• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How will GAF ever know if one of us inevitably dies in the future? (SCARY HOURS)

This is something that's been on my mind ever since September 17th and I can't seem to shake it.

How will GAF ever find out if a member is dead or not? People like Shifty Shifty may as well be dead and no one even bothers to mention about him (I genuinely miss that dude).

Like who would've thought that Cunth Cunth wasn't dead but just scared shirtless of my ever-growing big dick on the Top 10 GAF list.

Can we ever really know if one of us on GAF is really dead? Leave a like and comment in the section below and don't forget to click the follow button on my profile channel!

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
indeterminate signal from post date = someone moved on or death 420 noscoped -->

YJRkTTt.gif

033.jpg

Papa

Banned
The cunt formerly known as Shifty Shifty is alive. I have him on Steam.

I legitimately thought Cunth Cunth died. Originally I thought he was just on holidays because his disappearance coincided with school holidays here. Then when he didn’t come back after like 3 months I thought he either died of high cholesterol or fell in the toilet and couldn’t get out.

Actually yeah.

Gaborn.

Dying of AIDS is the most oldGAF thing ever

He was reborn as Bullet Club Bullet Club though

Last edited:
Top Bottom