• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I f'ed up big time... met a girl I don't like

Okay so long story short. I put my FUCKING PROFILE AND PICTURE ON A DATING SITE, and this girl msg'ed me. I checked her profile, and she has no picture. So whatever, I'm not too anal about that. I'd prefer a small Japanese girl, but who am I to be picky.

So she and I start talking and I kinda feel a connection. She thinks I'm cute, and awesome... she even called me God. So what the fuck, she has a vagina and some semblance of intelligence, so I'm all for her.

Then she sends me her picture. Okay, maybe there's 40 small Japanese girls trapped in her, but all I see his this mountainous Jabba the Hut with glasses and an even bigger ass. She claims she's 22, but man does she look older.

Well, fuck. I'm still thinking vagina and I ignore what she looks like. See, there are guys out there who aren't into looks. We talk on MSN for another day and we even get into sexually explicit conversations, such as me telling her how big I am, and her telling me how many guys she's been with... WAIT. What the FUCK? You've been with "so many guys, I'm experienced lol" YOU FUCKING WALKING CUNT. Okay, yeah, originally I was into the whole vagina thing. But not now. Knowing she's been around the block more times than Michael Jackson as a block parent pretty much turns me off.

She goes on to tell me she's had threesomes. I'm like... okay, that's cool. Two girls and a guy. I'm there for that. But no. It's TWO GUYS AND HER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. That's so gay and straight it confuses me and makes me in between soft and hard. Like jello. But fucking stupid me says "Oh man, that sounds so hot."

Fucking slut. Then she tells me she SMOKES. I SAID IN MY PROFILE NO FUCKING SMOKING, BALOOGA SPERM EATING WHALE. She goes "Oh... yeah, you probably won't like this, but I smoke a little." Uh, well if you had any respect for me you'd buzz the fuck off right about now. But stupid me... I say "Yeah, that's no problem lol... I don't judge anyone for stuff like that." Fuck my stupid ass. Rape me already, I'm so fucking easy to take advantage of.

But next day at work, I talk about it with my female friend/co-worker, and she told me to send her an email to end it. So I'm like... I don't want to sound harsh, so I basically tell her I don't think we have similar intersts or morals or beliefs, but we can still be friends!

Fucking bitch emails me and says she's tired of always being dumped, putting this whole fucking thing on me. So FUCKING DUMBASS ME, I start talking to her again on MSN. One thing leads to another, and my pants are down to my ankle as she describes the sexual acts she'd do to me.

Well whatever. I was feeling fine about her. I can dig a fat chick who thinks I'm God, and wants to pleasure me all day. Cheaper than a hooker. But... then I decide to call her.

Jesus Joseph Mary Christ of Latter Day Saints. She sounds 40. She's really 22, but she sounds fucking 40. It was the most unsexy thing I've ever heard. I had this perfect picture in my head of what she sounded like, and it was shattered within minutes of her tarred lunged tobacco stained toothed mouth saying said "Oh hi Don... I'm so happy you called".

The phone call just ended a few minutes ago. What do I do. I do not like her. I do not want to ever think about her again. If I block her, I'll feel bad for some FUCKING STUPID REASON. She probably knows my phone number now too. And I'll feel like shit if I tell her AGAIN that I don't like her.

What the hell do I do? I'm thinking of suicide as a quick way out. Also, I am never ever doing this online dating shit again. I've been against it from the beginning, but some WHORE at work told me OH NO GO AHEAD IT'S GREAT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE LOL YOU JUST BLOCK THEM LOL! You dirty henious harlot streetwalking swamp slut. I don't like the idea of shopping for a person. Why did I ever fall into this trap.

KILL ME NOW!

DMczaf

pre_popped_popcorn.jpg

I brought some for the whole forum!

temp

posting on contract only
So you talk to this girl that you admit you don't find attractive, and describe as "Jabba the Hutt," but then you go on talking to her and masturbate to her. So then you call her and your story pretty much ends with "I'm all right with having cyber-sex with some cow, but her voice is unattractive." Good story, pal.

...your post is an allegory, but what I'm supposed to derive from it, I'm not sure. Hopefully sparknotes will get cracking and have a comprehensive break-down within the next week or two.

temp said:
So you talk to this girl that you admit you don't find attractive, and describe as "Jabba the Hutt," but then you go on talking to her and masturbate to her. So then you call her and your story pretty much ends with "I'm all right with having cyber-sex with some cow, but her voice is unattractive." Good story, pal.
What can I say. I'm a very conflicting person. She just turned me off completely after hearing her voice. Plus the whole smoking, been with dozens of guys, not caring for her body... that kind of turns me off too. I feel like I went in too far and I'm trapped.

Ash Housewares

The Mountain Jew
God's Hand said:
What can I say. I'm a very conflicting person. She just turned me off completely after hearing her voice. Plus the whole smoking, been with dozens of guys, not caring for her body... that kind of turns me off too. I feel like I went in too far and I'm trapped.

use smoking as an excuse

J2 Cool

This thread's a little self depricating :lol Um... so basically, worse piles upon worse upon worse, yet you REALLY want vagina. Enough to deal with another guy's penis going up her ass while her vagina's in town. How about you buy one of them vagina feel-a-likes, you've fallen far enough already, what's a little more. Not to mention you don't have to deal with all the excess shit. I mean, it's really not to bad in comparison to the situation you seem to be shopping around for. Either that or wait. Sex isn't worth that. Trust me. Just wack off and tell her fucking forget it. Something better should come around. Also... don't buy into yourself as God. I don't think he would have made a thread like this.

The chat logs are pretty boring.

7/9/2005 10:21:37 AM Looking a little Lobsterized Don morning
7/9/2005 10:21:46 AM Don Looking a little Lobsterized mornin sexy
7/9/2005 10:21:57 AM Looking a little Lobsterized Don ....now, imagine saying that to me in your bed
7/9/2005 10:21:59 AM Looking a little Lobsterized Don lol

Suicide.

7/9/2005 11:20:11 AM Looking a little Lobsterized Don can i come sit on your lap?
7/9/2005 11:20:12 AM Looking a little Lobsterized Don lol
7/9/2005 11:20:21 AM Don Looking a little Lobsterized PLEASE
7/9/2005 11:20:48 AM Don Looking a little Lobsterized God you're amazing... Rawr :D
7/9/2005 11:20:49 AM Looking a little Lobsterized Don or just kneel in front of you
7/9/2005 11:20:50 AM Looking a little Lobsterized Don lol

Why do I bother living?

7/9/2005 11:22:57 AM Don Looking a little Lobsterized See you always make me feel great in so many different ways
7/9/2005 11:23:10 AM Looking a little Lobsterized Don good
7/9/2005 11:23:20 AM Looking a little Lobsterized Don cuz you do the same to me
7/9/2005 11:23:25 AM Don Looking a little Lobsterized :D

This conversation sounds like the same one I had with DM years ago.

7/9/2005 11:29:03 AM Don Looking a little Lobsterized Argh, I wish you were here to take care of this

Okay, that's about enough.

Barnimal

Banned
you definately wanna get ur cock wet. you woulda walked away already if you didnt. i HATE girls who smoke. when i was out there if a chick smoked i just never called her again and ignored any IMs. shallow some may say but if you havent gotten in deep yet its better to just cut ur losses while you can. If you just wanna slip n slide though stop beating around the bush and shake ur wee wee.

Wait, so was the original post supposed to be taken literally? I just assumed it was a fictional work used to represent the average message board user's passive role on the road of life.

ourumov

I did the error of joining a dating site and put my photo...Received tons of mails but never answered one...I think I just did that to increase my damaged ego...Oh shit...if only one of the girls was pretty ! :lol :lol :lol

Answering you, my tip is to never think vagina when joining a dating site...You'll be screwed !

ourumov said:
I did the error of joining a dating site and put my photo...Received tons of mails but never answered one...I think I just did that to increase my damaged ego...Oh shit...if only of the girls was pretty ! :lol :lol :lol

Answering you, my tip is to never think vagina when joining a dating site...You'll be screwed !
You hit the nail on the head. I joined just to see if anyone was interested in me... got on a lot of "interested" lists so I was all high and mighty. Then one msg'd me and yeah. Big mistake. And honestly, I didn't want the vagine. Just wanted someone to love. But she turned it into sex and all this other crap.

Ah well. Such is life. My successes far outweigh my mistakes, thankfully.

Koshiba

.. Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with you. You say you don't like her at all yet you say those things to her? Eh.. Maybe you're in denial? ;o Though your first mistake was the whole online dating site so yeah.. :p

Ash Housewares

The Mountain Jew
God's Hand said:
No, my post was quite true.

But I funnied it up a bit! Things can get boring around here, thought I'd spice things up.

oh with those "sentence enhancers"?

my lips are tingling from the spiciness of this conversation!

ourumov

Oh, and answering you to what to do NOW:

Just dump her. Think that if the same happened with you and a supermodel, she'd probably dump you so... fuck women ! They ask us to be perfect, we have at least the right to ask for something "decent".

ourumov said:

Just dump her. Think that if the same happened with you and a supermodel, she'd probably dump you so... fuck women ! They ask us to be perfect, we have at least the right to ask for something "decent".
I'm done with relationships for life. I'm content with being alone and expressing myself creatively in the many ways I do. I had one relationship that can never be topped, so why settle for something less. I'll die eventually anyway, so not like any of this matters.

Ash Housewares

The Mountain Jew
God's Hand said:
I'm done with relationships for life. I'm content with being alone and expressing myself creatively in the many ways I do. I had one relationship that can never be topped, so why settle for something less. I'll die eventually anyway, so not like any of this matters.

so how are things with the sock?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
God's Hand said:
I'm there for that. But no. It's TWO GUYS AND HER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. That's so gay and straight it confuses me and makes me in between soft and hard.

AHAHA. My exgirlfriend got banged by 2 dudes after I left her. at last new years party I was at with my new girlfriend, she spent the evening giving evils to my new girlfriend and bragging to everyone about it. It was weird and gross.

ChrisReid

Ha. First rule of online dating: if they don't have their picture displayed from the start, IGNORE THE HELL OUT OF THEM.

lexy

ourumov said:

Totally gay.

Waychel

Banned
I'm confused... you were once of a comparable weight and have likely slept with equally as many girls, so what is the problem?

Anyways, I don't see why you registered at a dating site when the only thing you seem to be wanting is sex in the first place.

pestul

Does Jabba live close to you Don?

Dude, it's difficult to be both horny and searching for a meaningful relationship. It's one or the other man.. unless you're really lucky like me. Join some artsy paint n' clay class or something.. be completely terrible at it (which you probably wouldn't be, since I know how talented you are at design) and see if a few girls think you're cute for trying. Sometimes you have to be something you are not for a little while to get to the promised land.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Learning how to completely ignore and blank people is a useful tool, especially with online dating.

Might sound harsh and cynical, but you'll come to appreciate it needs to be done on occasion. Like this one.

Though in a way it sounds like you want her real bad..

Polari

God's Hand said:
See, there are guys out there who aren't into looks.

Read: will take anything they can get.

Have some self-respect - if you're not attracted to her, don't lower yourself.

By the way, why is it ALWAYS the fat chicks that have done the kinky shit like threesomes? An attempt at validation? Or a cruel joke on mankind?

Top Bottom