• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I f'ed up big time... met a girl I don't like

silver

Banned
DirtyHarry said:
Read: will take anything they can get.

Have some self-respect - if you're not attracted to her, don't lower yourself.

By the way, why is it ALWAYS the fat chicks that have done the kinky shit like threesomes? An attempt at validation? Or a cruel joke on mankind?

This is so true. I used to have this disgusting fat chick in my class, she acted like she was all that and was always bragging about her having threesomes and stuff.

Btw, you know, sometimes you just want to get laid and you'll take what you can get (of course not anything, have some standards people).

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Don you are one horny girl. I live in edmonton too, hook me up with her phone number so i can berate her with fat jokes till she is so low on confidence she will enver attempt to lay you.

m0dus

Banned
God's Hand said:
... One thing leads to another, and my pants are down to my ankles as she describes the sexual acts she'd do to me...

kind of brings new meaning to your nick/handle, huh?

karasu

It sounds like you like her just fine, but you don't like what your friends and family would think of her.

Waychel said:
I'm confused... you were once of a comparable weight and have likely slept with equally as many girls, so what is the problem?

Anyways, I don't see why you registered at a dating site when the only thing you seem to be wanting is sex in the first place.
Kenage, you DON'T know me, clearly. Yeah fine, I was overweight, but I am not anymore. I take care of myself. And I've slept with "many girls"? LOL... No. Not a one.

And I honestly didn't want sex when I signed up. Relationship. But she turned into a horny monster and tried to destroy me.

karasu said:
It sounds like you like her just fine, but you don't like what your friends and family would think of her.
No. You should see my brother's girlfriend. I got nothing to be embarassed about.

DirtyHarry said:
By the way, why is it ALWAYS the fat chicks that have done the kinky shit like threesomes? An attempt at validation? Or a cruel joke on mankind?
Yeah, that's the biggest surprise to me. I think some guys are just too horny and desperate, like me.

Ruzbeh said:
Face it. You got into this because you're retarded (or acted like a retard).
Thanks, Dr. Phil!

pestul said:
Does Jabba live close to you Don?
Yes, and thanks for the tip. There is this one girl at work I really like, and she likes me... but her idea of a first date is at a church. Which... I should just get it over with.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
I think the only sane and rational thing to do here is move before she tracks you down using your phone number.

Ruzbeh

Banned
Instigator said:
Why are you even using an online dating site?
Well, he did say he was desperate and horny.

I'm never going to do that online dating shit. It's for desperate people. I don't want to date desperate chicks. Hell no fool! I just let the opportunities present themself. Is okay!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If you don't like girls having been with a couple of guys... well you're not going to be happy as you age. It's not like they just sit idly by and wait for us... but 12 by the age of 22 is a little excessive. :lol

As far as the Czaf, I believe the story is as follows:

DM stands for Da Mario. He was looking to add something on at the end and typed random letters and czaf came out. His original internet screen name was DaMarioczaf. Since then, he has shortened it. The end.

kablooey

Wow, God's Hand, you're pretty dumb. I think you've set a new record for how many times anyone can continuously fuck things up for themselves when getting out of the situation is relatively easy. Just say no!

APF

It seems like you're asking, "how do I get out of this situation," while you may want to ask yourself, "what am I getting out of this relationship," and whether it is something that's good/healthy/etc. The former is you seeking a short-term "out," which is actually pretty simple--just stop leading her on--whereas the latter is getting deeper into the personal, "who am I, what do I want out of life, and why do I do the things I do," questions that are essential to successfully navigating through our lives and avoiding (or at least preempting) seemingly intractable situations like the one you find yourself in.

There's another person on that line, someone who deserves to be more than just an object to be simultaneously resented and exploited, and while you should have laid-down clear boundaries from the beginning--"I don't want an IRL relationship with you but I'm totally down with cybering"--doing so now, while perhaps painful for her and awkward for you, is by far the more fair and reasonable solution, one that won't continue to demean you both. If you lose-out on your cybering partner, so be it; to tell the truth you fucked it up from the beginning by being self-indulgent, wanting to leverage your sexuality in order to get someone's attention/devotion, and by leading her on in the way you have.

On the other hand, perhaps there was an element of her exploiting you that you enjoyed or needed to experience. You call her a slut, and seem to like treating her like one, but the reality is she could be bullshitting you just as much as you're power-playing her; to make her seem more interesting, or to make you think of her as a sexual being. It seems to have worked, because supposedly you otherwise wouldn't be sexually attracted to her, but now it seems you're addicted to this fantasy the two of you have.

Often when you get into uncomfortable situations you have to ask yourself: how did you let this situation get to this point; what were you really trying to do in the first place; and whether perhaps what you were doing was fair to these real people, or to yourself for that matter. While it may be a natural impulse--especially for people with burgeoning sexuality and perhaps little experience in that realm--to manipulate other people in order to feel sexually empowered, it's overall a pretty crappy thing to do to someone, and can be done in a much more positive fashion in any case (get a real girlfriend whose attention you can respect because you place her on an equal level with yourself).

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Wellington said:
As far as the Czaf, I believe the story is as follows:

DM stands for Da Mario. He was looking to add something on at the end and typed random letters and czaf came out. His original internet screen name was DaMarioczaf. Since then, he has shortened it. The end.

I refuse to believe this news.

Hellraizah

So you create an "interesting" thread, you got a picture of the monster, but you don't post it.

Please, do so, so we can have a clear idea of the "subject".

shuri

Banned
After my recently forum-documented virtual run-in with a psychotic internet girl, I recommend that you abort the mission

Ruzbeh

Banned
Koshiba said:
100% agreed. =o
Yeah :lol I was like "damn right" when I read his post.
The Bookerman said:
Just tell her you used to run a nintendo fan site, that'll make her run away.
Even better: Don't tell that bitch anything and make her leave you alone.

Meier

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
When Kitana had ingested too many of my signature baked pies, I left her fat ass in the Outworld. I don't see why this is so hard to do.

:lol :lol @ this and Vestal's reply.

P.S. Dating a girl who smokes isnt as bad as you'd think. I don't and usually find it unattractive.. but eh, you get used to it. I suggest not letting something like that get in the way (not that the other stuff shouldn't).

Hooker

Post her picture here, and let some friend of yours send the link with "Look at what bastard he is, he doesn't deserve you" or some sappy shit

Work done :p

I love you all.

I ended it. I sent her an email saying it just won't work out. MSN blocked, her emails will get bounced, and I'm not picking up the phone. How's about THAT for some balls?

I'd post her pic, but it's probably not the right thing to do.

Now my life can get back on track. Going back to Battlefield 2!

Meier said:
:lol :lol @ this and Vestal's reply.

P.S. Dating a girl who smokes isnt as bad as you'd think. I don't and usually find it unattractive.. but eh, you get used to it. I suggest not letting something like that get in the way (not that the other stuff shouldn't).
No, I honestly don't mind smoking that much. But when I heard her voice, she sounded 40. It just wasn't sexy at all.

Orin GA said:
And if shes one of those peycho bitches that wll hunt you down like prey?
She has no idea where I live. Just my name. I'm unlisted, she doesn't really know what I look like (the pic wasn't all too detailed), and I'll be inside playing BF2 anyway. Come get me, heifer.

Lakitu

st5fu
God's Hand said:
I love you all.

I ended it. I sent her an email saying it just won't work out. MSN blocked, her emails will get bounced, and I'm not picking up the phone. How's about THAT for some balls?

I'd post her pic, but it's probably not the right thing to do.

Now my life can get back on track. Going back to Battlefield 2!

Let's hope she doesn't know/find your address...

J2 Cool

Oh man. I'd say all's well that ends well but uh.. I don't know about this thread. I'll be excited to see the one when you actually meet a girl offline drunk. If he's willing to go this far sober...

miyuru

God's Hand said:
What about you, miyuru? I know you live here... let's meet up.

Haha nothing's up with me these days. There's some cute girls in the psych course I'm taking right now though.

For sure I think we should organize an Edmontonian GAF meetup. That'd be pretty cool! How old are you btw?

In my experience, girls who smoke have really bad breathe. Couple that with some dental problems like gingivitis and they reek of dogshit without even knowing it. A good friend of mine had to break it to his flatmate a few weeks ago. She didn't take it well. Just tell her that and be done with it :D

miyuru

God's Hand said:
I've noticed quite a few Edmontonians here. I'm 23. You can find me at the downtown ClubFit every morning.

Ah damn, you can find me at the Heritage YMCA every morning :p

Top Bottom