• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I finally Hit 5k Subscribes on my youtube channel.

faisalasif

I'm running my gaming channel on youtube for quite a while .Its around 3 years since I started my Youtube channel but I left in between but at the start of pandemic I had around 3500 subscribes so I decided to start working again on my channel . Just in 3 months I have gain around 1500 subs I had to do really hard work and bring unique concepts. My video also got stolen by my friend who has youtube channel with 357k subscribes. So it was quite hard for me as ranking videos on youtube is very hard . But I'm right feel happy and more motivated to work on youtube . I'm hiding my channel name because I'm not promoting my channel just want to share the story. I'm so happy today and want to motivate others(lol) . Thank you

5.jpg

My channel link:

Thank you everyone for the support !!! :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart:

My equipment:
PS4 PRO
Gaming laptop GTX 1060 (Asus Rog) and One with RTX 2070 (razer)
Capture card ( Elgato 4k 60 S+)
TV ( L6 4K OLED c6)
Nintendo Switch (launch) version

Editing software :
Filmora
adobe premiere pro
DaVinci Resolve 16

Recording software :
Streamlab
Elgato 4k utility (For 4k & HDR footages)

If you guys have more question do let me know .

Thanks again.

Last edited:
I have 8 subscribers and I think they are all family. But that's more or less who I make the videos for. It's just an easy way to share videos with family and friends.

how much money do you make on your youtube channel? I want to make several youtube channels
1. Art tutorials
2. Cooking
3. Workout/Fitness
4. Travel

GeorgPrime

Banned
I'm not sure it is against rule to share the channel or not . Just don't want to get banned for sharing lol. If it is ok Will surly do share it .

You can send me a message. You dont have to post for everyone,

I guess that should be ok?

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
I'd just share it anyway dude.

It's not like you're spamming the forum with your crap, which is what the rule is there to prevent.

We're asking to see your content and clearly you went out of your way to avoid being a spammer in the OP.

I'm sure EviLore EviLore would agree.

GeorgPrime

Banned
I'd just share it anyway dude.

It's not like you're spamming the forum with your crap, which is what the rule is there to prevent.

We're asking to see your content and clearly you went out of your way to avoid being a spammer in the OP.

I'm sure EviLore EviLore would agree.

Let the almighty EviLore EviLore speak words of wisdom and power

GeorgPrime

Banned
Thanks I have updated the post also add equipment and software that I used . If anyone has interest in start youtube channel . Thanks.

Iam going to start one sooner or later.

I always worked for Gaming Portals, was gaming press at events and my game reviews were always loved by the readers.

I started to build my website Byte-Culture for it but stopped due to other reasons.

My next goal is to start with PS 5 now. Do you have any recommendations for capturing devices?

I saw some stand alone capture devices or do i have to get a capture card for a good laptop?

Just want to start a bit on the side creating some nice reviews on youtube. Maybe stream some lets plays

Last edited:

faisalasif

Iam going to start one sooner or later.

I always worked for Gaming Portals, was gaming press at events and my game reviews were always loved by the readers.

I started to build my website Byte-Culture for it but stopped due to other reasons.

My next goal is to start with PS 5 now. Do you have any recommendations for capturing devices?

Just want to start a bit on the side creating some nice reviews on youtube. Maybe stream some lets plays

If you're going to do 1080p/ 60fps video than go with elgato hd 60 s+ it will give 4k pass-through and it is much cheaper compare to 4k 60 s+.
but if you want to be future proof than go with 4k 60 s+ but remember that capture card is costly 400$ and utility very pathetic . It is full of glitches and many ppl are having problem with hdr compatibility . I would suggest to go with elgato hd 60 s+ or elgato hd 60 s until they fix 4k 60 s+. I hope it will help you out .

Porcile

Good job. I know someone who posts videos every day and fails to get more than a single view on most of them. Getting 5000 people to actually care enough about what you do is a big achievement.

faisalasif

Good job. I know someone who posts videos every day and fails to get more than a single view on most of them. Getting 5000 people to actually care enough about what you do is a big achievement.

Thanks ! Yes , Getting views on youtube is very hard in fact I really to work hard to get views still many of times youtube algorithm kills my video's . Competition is so high .

Top Bottom