• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I.G.I. Origins | Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
igi-origins-1573144934.jpg

It’s 1980, the Cold War balances precariously on the brink of full-scale conflict. Infiltrate a volatile and manipulative world of high-stakes espionage – your way. Plan and execute your missions against an enemy plotting all-out nuclear war in this tense and tactical first-person shooter.

You are Michael King, codenamed Regent, an ex-SAS soldier, recruited by MI6 for covert, global missions to target an enemy with a world war in their sights.
Armed with a sophisticated arsenal to divert, outsmart or wipe-out your adversaries, decide your approach; ghost-like espionage or heavy firefights.

Twisted actions raise questions over the true enemy and harden your resolve against a shifting, hostile world.

It looks surprisingly faithful to I.G.I. 1 and 2. I can't wait to see a full gameplay walkthrough, just to see if the large maps are in. The best thing about the old games was the feeling of invading a militar complex in the middle of nowhere.

Kikorin

I played the demo of the first one for so much time as kid. I never finished even the first mission, but I always liked the fact that you were free to play as you wanted. This one seems surprisingly good, could be a worth comeback for the series.

EDMIX

lol, look at IGN trying to do this remake like we were not going to tell or some shit.

Be like 10/10, must buy

Barakov

Good graphics, good horizontal elbow crawling, good tactial shootan'. I'm down whenever it comes out.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
It's from Antimatter Games, the developers of Rising Storm 1-2 and Killing Floor. I'm waiting for their next multiplayer game called '83.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

From everyone at AntiMatter Games, we would like to express our gratitude at the huge and positive response to our first gameplay reveal. It’s been incredible and humbling to read your reactions to our work so far and we are immensely thankful for your support. As the year draws to a close, we wanted to share with you some more glimpses of the world of I.G.I. we are creating and give you a taster... of what is to come.

Season’s Greetings from AntiMatter Games! We hope you enjoy this video :)

About I.G.I. Origins

Re-imagining a pioneer of the tactical first-person shooter genre with I.G.I. Origins, the prequel to 2000’s Project I.G.I.
It’s 1980, the Cold War balances precariously on the brink of full-scale conflict. Infiltrate a volatile and manipulative world of high-stakes espionage – your way. Plan and execute your missions against an enemy plotting all-out nuclear war in this tense and tactical first-person shooter.

Top Bottom