• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have reached my breaking point on this pandemic

CloudNull

Banned
Some of my friends own franchises, I saw him post this on Facebook and just laughed at the meltdowns. Better go buy all the bottles from the grocery before it is gone.

You joke but its already starting to spread on social media.... lets see how crazy people really are.

Animated GIF

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I just discovered their Honey BBQ sauce. I literally improved my life by discovering this stuff in 2021. This OP troubles me.

Last edited:
J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
This is only the beginning. Wait until full on menu items start disappearing.

daveonezero

Banned
Get used to it.

all the policies. All the flimsy system and all the fragile supply lines are gonna make this common.

Go to a grocery store and take a close look around.

Rival

Gold Member
I never go there because there are always 900 god damn people in the drive thru. The most important thing people do in this country is feed their fat fucking asses fried food every day.

Tuff McNutt

It's America though...

If you put ketchup on steak, I question whether it's actually steak.
I've seen people in high end steakhouses ask for it... SMH. Ketchup, A1, Heinz 57 are all useless condiments to me. A steak cooked well doesn't need anything, even cheap cuts from Aldi taste good right from the pan/grill if you know how to cook them.

Top Bottom