• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just bought myself a $30 Italian meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Went on a bit of a budget last night, Id say around $25 for two people ;)

A-70wCYCEAAuM7i.jpg:large

iirate

Crazy how old this thread is, considering I still remember when it was brand new. Considering all of the things that are different in my life from 4.5 years ago, it's a little mind-blowing.

Riggs

Banned
Just ate some pepperoni hot pockets gdamn they were good.

Nuking some slices of Little Caesars pizza I had from 3 days ago also, fuck the hate its not that bad!

Ashhong

mmmmmm this thread makes me think about all of the food I had earlier. cant wait to eat some leftovers. i'm sure it cost less than 30$ a person :lol

WlCF2l.jpg

I had Italian yesterday for Christmas dinner, which was kind of sad coming from the south.

Forget the name but it was penne pasta, a white cheese sauce, meat sauce, fresh tomatoes and seasoning. Washed it down with half a L of perseco. About 20 euro or so.

Asimov

Banned
Wow... I just found out about this thread (from the Chris Brown thread).

I don't even... how... why... $30 for that?!

Wow... I just found out about this thread (from the Chris Brown thread).

I don't even... how... why... $30 for that?!

A whole new generation of users get to ask the same question. The best part of the OP for me is always the "Yeah, I rule for my over priced dinner" and the consequent backlash that comes from it.

Dr.Acula

Banned
God's Beard is like Chris Brown, that meal is Rihanna, and this thread is a physical beatdown.

God's Breezy is just trying to put the past behind him guys!

GavinGT

Banned
Many economists blame God's Beard and his frivolous spending that day for the global economic collapse that would soon come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom