• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just bought myself a $30 Italian meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

eso76

For 30 bucks I would expect a nice seafood risotto with a glass of wine.

800px-Risotto_Alla_Marinara.jpg

full-bottle-wine-glass-1.jpg

Are you some sort of shmuck? Did you buy your meal though a proxy?

That's what i just ate, except you don't drink red wine with seafood :p
In fact it was a bottle of bianco Di pitigliano.
Plus this
calamari_ripieni_alla_pizzaiola.jpg

It was probably 15 € for the ingredients for 2 ppl. Sure it took some time to prepare, though

Plus some cookies dad baked.

Oh and some chocolate.

bounchfx

had a 35$ filet minion the other night. I usually never eat steak, nor spend more than 12 on a meal... but that shit was delicious.

my most expensive meal was 175 (x2 since it was a valentine's day meal, all romantic and shit). So worth it.

id have to think about this, but one of the contenders for my most expensive meal was $1600 for 4 people at wd-50. worth it because it was on a corporate account. also, a bill like that apparently gives you the right to tour the kitchen and meet the chefs.

i cant think of a handful of times i have actually paid that its been over 200 a person, but not sure i can come up with any that exceed wd-50 offhand.

TxdoHawk

NoRéN;43827849 said:
That reminds me, I gotta go make a thread.

"GAF, I just powerbombed my girlfriend through my $30 Italian meal, and it was all her fault"

That reminds me of this thread.
Am I doing it right?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I think this thread and Nintendo's Booger is what made me fall in love with Gaf.

Nintendos booger was fantastic. i wish his alt would have lasted a bit longer, but thems the breaks when you make shit obvious.

And he had the best tag.

JB1981

Chicken breast, spinach, potatoes. $6 at shop rite.

Had mixed fruit or dessert but now I am craving something else, like the lime flavored tostitos I have downstairs .. And salsa

Guzim

It will always live on.

God's Beard said:
I got myself some Manicotti, a quart of Ministrone, a whole damn loaf of bread and I'm washing it down with the sweet satisfaction that everyone can suck my dick because I'm eating Italian FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd

Post your dinner, cause it's not better than mine.

NwqsK.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone post Nintendo booger threads

Slayven

No, he had an alt. Named it nbooger. Then he preceeded to burn out by calling out opiate.

Oh ok. Remember that dude that posted threads about the girl he was banging? Then they got fucked up with abortions and stuff, then he flipped it said he did it as a social experiment?

FairyD

I remember first reading this thread and thinking it wasn't that bad for 30 bucks. Sure it wasn't the greatest, but it could have been way worse.

Also I love these necro bumps. It's like time traveling for me. I look at the day of the thread title and remember what I was doing at the time it was posted.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Oh ok. Remember that dude that posted threads about the girl he was banging? Then they got fucked up with abortions and stuff, then he flipped it said he did it as a social experiment?

All I can think of is forzaitalia, and I know that isn't right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom