• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I might have gotten my step mom pregnant.

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
So about three months ago I was too trashed to make it all the way back to my place one night so I just went across town and crashed out on my step mom's couch. Since my Dad died in '92 in desert sheild she's pretty much the only "family" I have around anymore. When I got their she had been drinking and was talking about my dad and how much I looked like him. I wasn't really sure wtf was going on and she started kissing me and we began making out. My dad was quite a bit older than her, I think she's only like 6 years older than me and pretty attractive for her age. We ended up shedding clothes and did it right their on the couch. The next morning neither of us said anything about it and haven't brought it up since, until today.

SO just now I check my voice mail and I get this crazy message from my step mom about how she had missed her period and didn't want to say anything but then she had a pregnancy test when she went in for her physical at the doctor's recently and turns out she is! WTF!

I can't believe this shit! What am I going to do? What do I tell my gf?

DMczaf

Duderz said:
:lol :lol :lol

GAF: We Know DRAMA.

4722565164.jpg

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol :lol :lol :lol

Today has been the best day on GAF in awhile. This is perhaps the greatest day in NeoGAF's short history:lol

User 7575

Banned
where is your regular mom

does your step have any rights to you

if so

kill yourself quickly in a desert

also

very hot man thanks for getting me off

Ponn

Banned
Even if it was fake this thread could have been awesome. The ban stick fell way too fast on this one.

Wait, we didn't even get any pictures, seriously WTF. I feel so let down now.

Brendonia

"Edge stole Big Ben's helmet"
Oh man why is this guy banned? This could be an instant classic.

Would it be your child or your step-sibling?

Matlock

Banned
bishoptl said:
You believe in this story? I've got some prime real estate to sell you.

You should have invoked the Tokyo Clause, wherein he'd have a time period of which to prove his claims and post pics of his incestual partner before being banned. As is, it's just hilariously awkward.

Red Scarlet

emomoonbase said:
So about three months ago I was too trashed to make it all the way back to my place one night so I just went across town and crashed out on my step mom's couch. Since my Dad died in '92 in desert sheild she's pretty much the only "family" I have around anymore. When I got their she had been drinking and was talking about my dad and how much I looked like him. I wasn't really sure wtf was going on and she started kissing me and we began making out. My dad was quite a bit older than her, I think she's only like 6 years older than me and pretty attractive for her age. We ended up shedding clothes and did it right their on the couch. The next morning neither of us said anything about it and haven't brought it up since, until today.

SO just now I check my voice mail and I get this crazy message from my step mom about how she had missed her period and didn't want to say anything but then she had a pregnancy test when she went in for her physical at the doctor's recently and turns out she is! WTF!

So what would you call the relation? *thinks of Spaceballs*

MoxManiac

Matlock said:
You should have invoked the Tokyo Clause, wherein he'd have a time period of which to prove his claims and post pics of his incestual partner before being banned. As is, it's just hilariously awkward.

It's not incest, though.

User 7575

Banned
Matlock said:
Having sex with a relative, blood or no, is incest.

if she doesn't have legal rights to him as a mother or whatever it's all good

and he would be a gaf hero forever. if he got put on the streets, we'd have to take care of him by law.

emomoonbase said:

Call your step mom. Try to sound kind, compassionate, a bit worried about her and her feelings, and then tell her MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET AN ABORTION. IT WOULD BE FOR THE BEST, HEHEHE!

Don't tell your GF anything, unless she's as cool as mine, in which case she'll totally understand and will proceed to give you an awesome blowjob.

Top Bottom