• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I might have gotten my step mom pregnant.

AirBrian

Hmm+not+bad.jpg

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
christ. couldn't just let us have our fun, could you guys?

WE KNOW ITS NOT REAL. it's the illusion of it possibly being real that makes it so funny. It's like the lottery... 99.9999% chances are that you aint gettin shit, but you play for that .0001%.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
pregnancy.test.jpg

rachel_with_hpt_popup.jpg

Mission%20Accomplished.jpg

Edit: Seriously though...I had people checking on me from laughing so damned hard. This has been the funniest day I have ever seen on GAF. I know its fake, but...what if that crap really happened.

dasein

FiRez said:
and if it wasn't a joke?

I'm confused...this is a joke, aint it? I take it he got banned for using some internet joke and misleading plp, etc. not necessarily that this really happened to him.

winter

I can't believe some people's first instincts were to believe this garbage was real. Bunch of tools you are, I say.

FiRez

dasein said:
I'm confused...this is a joke, aint it? I take it he got banned for using some internet joke and misleading plp, etc. not necessarily that this really happened to him.

I can't believe some people's first instincts were to believe this garbage was real. Bunch of tools you are, I say.

:lol
I was just trying to get a funny answer from bishoptl
I've already seen this same thread in other forums

siege

Banned
winter said:

Hey, fuck you pal. It's not that we actually believe it's true, it's that we WANT to believe so badly that it is.

ok this is bullshit. I guarantee this is a fabrication, no one with a computer is that sleezy.

But if it is true, think of it this way. Atleast you will be able to legally beat up the child, seeing how your its older brother.

firex

I'm not sure if this has been said already in this thread, but: fake, fake, fake. I've seen this story before somewhere, and the post is just way too similar.

xsarien

daedsiluap
firex said:
I'm not sure if this has been said already in this thread, but: fake, fake, fake. I've seen this story before somewhere, and the post is just way too similar.

No shit, but it's funny.

Top Bottom