• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I went to Chinese Buffet two days in a row.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Was its real chinese food

Chris Farley Reaction GIF

Lunarorbit

I was in a wreck in August and have been with little to no transportation since (and as we all know the USA has horseshit public transit in most cities). Finally got my car back yesterday. I was so tired of ordering in and cooking for myself that I went to to the buffet two days in a row.

Were they the best two decisions of my life? Yes, yes they were. Also got the number of the older Chinese milf that was my waitress. So hell yeah!

I made the following image with bing ai art generator to get the full effect.
ReTQt5P.jpg

It's amazing how cut off you are from the world here if you have no transportation. Would not recommend.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I had a one night stand almost 2 decades ago with a girl that was the main hostess in a Chinese restaurant. In the back they called it pig food. Never forgot that.

Blade2.0

What’s your fave *item from the buffet? I could eat a buffets worth of Moo goo gai pan.

*The waitress doesn’t count.
The dumplings and the chicken on sticks. It's honestly usually the two things I go there for the most. I'm also a lover of the crab casserole that has imitation crab plus that creamy sauce and cheese baked over it. I'll add chili sauce to it, though.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Oinkoink! It's yummy I don't give a shit.

I agree!

Sorry didn't mean anything else with my post. Just triggered that memory... I like it as well once in a while.

Our local chinese isn't that great and very expensive.

Didnt mean to shit on your experience

Last edited:

Chronicle

I was in a wreck in August and have been with little to no transportation since (and as we all know the USA has horseshit public transit in most cities). Finally got my car back yesterday. I was so tired of ordering in and cooking for myself that I went to to the buffet two days in a row.

Were they the best two decisions of my life? Yes, yes they were. Also got the number of the older Chinese milf that was my waitress. So hell yeah!

I made the following image with bing ai art generator to get the full effect.
ReTQt5P.jpg

It's amazing how cut off you are from the world here if you have no transportation. Would not recommend.
That's not art. It's ai generated

Blade2.0

I agree!

Sorry didn't mean anything else with my post. Just triggered that memory... I like it as well once in a while.

Our local chinese isn't that great and very expensive.

Didnt mean to shit on your experience
Haha, no worries. Didn't think you were.

DavidGzz

I remember as a kid thinking it was the best thing ever but now, I just don't crave it. Mexican hits the spot most of the time.

Top Bottom