• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you ever plan on going to Alaska, I recommended

Mondai

- Don’t mess with the Natives.

- Don’t mess with people in general, everyone pretty much has a gun there since there are no gun laws over there.

- Go in the winter if you want to see the natural beauty and the Aurora Borealis.

- Visit Anchorage and Seward (especially Seward, it’s beautiful over there).

- Be careful if you go jogging/walking, you might run into a moose, wolves or bear (I used to run into moose quite a bit, they are massive and scary).

- If you’re in Fairbanks, go to the Pump House restaurant , it’s pricey but the food is great and the atmosphere is amazing.

- If you’re a nature lover, go to Denali Park.

- If you want to know more about Natives, go to one of their reservations, I forgot the name but it was a good experience.

- If you decide to live there and need good internet for the area, get Alaska Communication (it’s cheaper than GCI and it’s unlimited).

AJUMP23

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
How do I bang Sarah Palin? Preferably with a gag in her mouth.
She does anal, right?

Trogdor1123

Spent 2 months on the Alaska highway in my youth. Driving and fishing the whole way. It’s a beautiful part of the world. It’s not at all scary either. Highly recommend

pramod

Banned
I still often get blown away by how big Alaska is. Heck u can fit both California and Texas in there. Its just humongous. All that land and barely utilized and explored.

Last edited:
Top Bottom