• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Internet Liars

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
This is the main reason why you see guys claiming they have 7-7.5 inches when the opportunity arises.

If a guy was to say he had 8 inches, people would call him out on it. Saying 7 inches is smarter because it's big, but still believable, unlike 8+ inch.

Only 5% of men in America have above 7 inches, yet somehow on the threads, every guy is claiming 7-7.5 inches.

Arkam

iu

Kagey K

Banned
This is the main reason why you see guys claiming they have 7-7.5 inches when the opportunity arises.

If a guy was to say he had 8 inches, people would call him out on it. Saying 7 inches is smarter because it's big, but still believable, unlike 8+ inch.

Only 5% of men in America have above 7 inches, yet somehow on the threads, every guy is claiming 7-7.5 inches.
The trick is you need to undersell it. That way they aren’t dissapointed later.

Be like I hope you like gerkins, and then when they see the full sized dill, they be all “wow”

Last edited:
I thought this thread was going to be about people who make up bullshit personas for years online.

Like enzom, remember him? The "black" poster who spent years on gaf & reset implying everyone wanted to call him a nigger and then kiwifarms found old posts of his, pre angry black man where he posted i think a tech video he made and he had very pale obviously white hands....

Then he stopped posting all together.

He was a good friend

hqdefault.jpg

Kagey K

Banned
I thought this thread was going to be about people who make up bullshit personas for years online.

Like enzom, remember him? The "black" poster who spent years on gaf & reset implying everyone wanted to call him a nigger and then kiwifarms found old posts of his, pre angry black man where he posted i think a tech video he made and he had very pale obviously white hands....

He was a good friend

hqdefault.jpg
That probably still applies, even if the OP didn’t make it so.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

He was a good friend

hqdefault.jpg
there are people who catfished gaf? interesting...

Grinchy

Banned
I really am 7 inches and I don't care who believes it. It's not something I'd even have mentioned, but here we are in this thread, making me think about my reasonably large pecker.

Grinchy

Banned
dm me proof and i will confirm in this thread, if confirmed i will start a grass roots movement here to have you get the tag 7 inches confirmed
Oh I would, but my girlfriend is a model from Asia (hence why you wouldn't know her) and she told me she wouldn't be ok with that.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
The trick is you need to undersell it. That way they aren’t dissapointed later.

Be like I hope you like gerkins, and then when they see the full sized dill, they be all “wow”
Exactly, but that obviously does not work with general public...

quickwhips

What does size matter as long as she can’t fit it all in her mouth? If she can she is probably a whore and your dick still isn’t small...

mekes

I don't think most men are really aware of their actual size. Never measured myself because i think that's silly and insecure.

The fact that you equate measuring your penis with insecurity, that means you have a micro penis📏🔍

SpartanN92

Banned
Mine is 8 inches...around
I don't think most men are really aware of their actual size. Never measured myself because i think that's silly and insecure.

I never measured my length because I couldn’t find a tape measure long enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom