• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is it time for the darkness 3 on p5.. or a title, what you think needs a return.

Aion002

The Darkness 2 is sooo good.

Amazing single player and awesome multiplayer coop, it is the complete package!

But it was not made by Sony, the first one was made by Starbreeze Studios (Payday 2) and the sequel was made by Digital Extremes (Warframe), both games were published by 2K Games.

LostDonkey

Sony title?

Anyway, 2 was crap, it lost the visual style and, no pun intended, darkness of the original in favour of a more cartoonish, laid back style.

If 3 would be more like 1 I'm all for it, but not if it's a continuation in 2s mould.

few classic , classic titles , maybe a top one hundred, prey , sonic mario ,
Sony title?

Anyway, 2 was crap, it lost the visual style and, no pun intended, darkness of the original in favour of a more cartoonish, laid back style.

If 3 would be more like 1 I'm all for it, but not if it's a continuation in 2s mould.
yeah number one was number 1 :)

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
prey another great sony title i had on my xbox...heheh...
gary coleman wtf GIF

Return to Castle Wolfenstein was the best team-based multiplayer shooter on consoles during it's time, until people hacked it. It started with people changing their name color, and lead to the Lieutenant class spamming infinite air strikes. I loved this fucking game, I wish they'd remake it.

Top Bottom