• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Sarah Hyland hot or weird looking?

Hot or sack of crap?

• Hot

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Weird

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters

CrapSandwich

former Navy SEAL
sarah-hyland.jpg

I'd go with both, honestly. Hot, but weird. Kind of an elven quality to her.

teezzy

Banned
I prefer unique hot in general.

Shes definitely someone who would make my friends thirsty if I brought her around

CrapSandwich

former Navy SEAL
Commenting was a mistake.
The amount of incest in the natural world shouldn't be underestimated. While it results in increased chances of birth defects, this standard among homo sapiens is flexible as people will applaud old broads having kids despite similar incidence rates of birth defects. What's the actual difference? There isn't any.

The amount of incest in the natural world shouldn't be underestimated. While it results in increased chances of birth defects, this standard among homo sapiens is flexible as people will applaud old broads having kids despite similar incidence rates of birth defects. What's the actual difference? There isn't any.
Goddamn, that sure convinced me to pounce on my...

:messenger_fearful::messenger_fearful::messenger_fearful:

Enjay

Banned
Cousin sex isn't really that bad. Don't be ashamed.
Baby needs attention.

Dthomp

Sarah has beautiful eyes, this picture doesn't do them justice. She's almost a real life anime character with her eyes.

Regarding Ariel Winter, that poor woman has had a rough life and I think we are just seeing someone who is trying to cling to anything to be relevant. She can be stunning, but it's like she tries so hard to be something else. Ever since she got the breast reduction surgery and wanting to become one of them dumb IG thots its all been downhill.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
She sorta looks like a dwarf from Neverwinter Nights but flatter. So there you go.

I feel bad for her, she wants to be an instagram hottie so badly, but she is painfully average.

Nobody told her she was just boobs.

Dthomp

I think she even got them reduced 🤯

She did, I don't remember what they were but they were so large that the damage to her back would have been really bad sooner rather then later.

Edit- Checked it out, she had F cups before, and she's only 5'1....

Last edited:

epicnemesis

I think it’s weird if you watch someone grow up on tv and are attracted to them when they grow up.

Now, if you didn’t watch modern family then carry on.

Jezbollah

She has a weird facial structure, kind of compressed - but at least she hasn't got a giant forehead. That kind of freaks me out - but it's a good target to spaff on.

Edit: just to say, Aubrey Plaza is omega-hot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom