• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there any doubt? Sno cones are the best thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashing

Nikashi said:
Heroine = Female hero

Heroin = Hyperaddictive painkiller drug first invented and marketed by Bayer.

On the English lanuage can have a word describing something good to society sounding the same as a word describing a harmful drug.

Malakhov

Banned
"Who lives longer? the man who takes heroin for two years and dies, or a man who lives on roast beef, water and potatoes 'till 95? One passes his 24 months in eternity. All the years of the beefeater are lived only in time"
Aldous Huxley

aparisi2274

What sucks even more is that you cant get a Snocone in the stores. I know that Popsicle makes them and I can get them off the Good Humor Truck when he drives down my street, but I can never find them in a supermarket. If they were there, OH BOY!!!!!!

LakeEarth

I liked them until I tried the yellow kind.... it didn't taste like lemon at all, it tasted more like ... SON OF A BITCH!!!

Mashing

sno cone is a very broad term (well, in the sense that I used it... I think it's actually a brand, in fact I don't think what I had today was a sno cone in the stricktest sense of the word)... it was VERY VERY shaved though... I love hawaiien shaved ice... I think that may have been it... it's been a while since I had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom