• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this the best opening weekend ever in college football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to UGA-UNC with the band. I'm not expecting Georgia to win, considering where UNC placed last year and how we have a new coach and all, but I really want to. I believe in you Kirby Smart. It'll also be really interesting to see how Eason does on the field with the big boys, and I'm really excited to see Chubb back out there. I wanna see what this new Georgia's gonna look like.

Go Dawgs!

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
probably not the best ever, but it's well put-together, for sure. Thanks ESPN!

(last year had TCU-Minn, North Carolina vs South Carolina, Michigan vs Utah, Washington vs Boise State, Wisconsin vs Alabama, Louisville vs Auburn, Texas vs Notre Dame, Virginia vs UCLA, Arizona State vs Texas A&M, Stanford vs Northwestern, Nebraska vs BYU, and Ohio State vs Virginia Tech)

(2014 - aTm vs South Carolina, Boise vs Ole Miss, Rutgers vs Washington State, FSU vs Okie Lite, WVU vs Alabama, Ohio State vs Navy, UCLA vs Navy, Auburn vs Arkansas, Clemson vs Georgia, Wisconsin vs LSU, Fresno vs USC, Miami vs Louisville)

(though I'd take Fresno off of 2016 and 2014's lists... Fresno is awwwwful these days. Not the giant killers of old)

Retaliation:

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/766439938283999232/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

CqLxDzIXEAAl77n.jpg

I get it, because O.J. Mayo killed his career by doing drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom