• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Thread - "Whoa, Nellie"

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I hope Texas can do well this season.
This Manning kid better be good.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
You think that QB has much longer? Who else yall got on deck?
There are some freshmen. I don’t think we have many QBs worth talking about. We had a top qb but his NIL fell through and he never came.

I think we will be ok we didn’t run the ball and the line had false starts in every key play. 3rd and 1 4th and 1 and so on. Just a team that is young and not ready for that.

JBat

Good Lord South Carolina's oline is terrible. I can't tell if Rattler has gotten any better or not because UNC's d line is living in the back field

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Good Lord South Carolina's oline is terrible. I can't tell if Rattler has gotten any better or not because UNC's d line is living in the back field
Ya rattler sucks. So I hope his oline allows all the sacks.

JBat

Ya rattler sucks. So I hope his oline allows all the sacks.
At least he didn't throw a pick. holy shit how did we only have 8 rushing yards. Going to be a long ass season for the cocks. Going to the game against Furman next week and actually nervous lol

I have no interest in either Texas Tech or Wyoming but damn that was one hell of a 2OT finish. College football OT is always so superior to NFL OT, it's baffling why the No Fun League can't ever come up with a non-shit OT system.

Aesius

They fumbled the ball on the goalline about to take the lead and could never recover after Duke went and scored a TD off the ensuing drive.
They used to be good enough to overcome errors like that. They don't have the same level of NFL-caliber players as they used to.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
God OU's offense looks absolutely terrible. Jeff Lebby sucks, turn the fucking page bro.

OU/Texas game is going to be an even bigger bloodbath than last year.

Last edited:

JBat

How bout them GATORS. 29 16 over tenn.
Congrats on the win. Florida looked good and always good to see Tennessee lose.
Stupid me was getting excited at the end of the first half of the South Carolina George game. Then they shit the bed the whole second half.
Vandy lost in hilarious fashion though so there's that

JBat

Go Cocks! Survived Miss state. Rattler had a great game. Defence kinda sucked... Wish they could figure out what kind of team they're going to be. Also Clemson lost! Over all great weekend of football win or lose. Good to see lots of competitive games

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Michigan won the National Championship last night. But we were promised a NCAA Football video game commercial and were given nothing.

This was such a let down, I was ready to go into hype overdrive.

Its been 10 years since Ive gotten to move my 99 speed WR to QB and just run the triple option endlessly. Madden doesnt cut it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom