• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan charts: Media Create 21-27 Feb

cvxfreak

Amir0x said:
Of course, because it's obvious you have a hard time with reading comprehension. My core point was that Pokemon is a shitty, tired ol' franchise. My core point was that I hope if PSP does anything, it's kick Pokemon off its throne so that the garbage can't be important in the market anymore. That's my points. The calling it a "fad" or "prolonged popularity" is completely irrelevant to the discussion, and has only become important due to peoples pet peeves on the issue.

Well, to be fair, what you're saying isn't really that important as it's completely obvious, but eh, you said your piece. :D

Amir0x said:
If you laugh long enough, it might actually begin to approach being funny.

It's not funny, it's hilarious.

Amir0x

Banned
DCharlie said:
yes, lets upset millions of kids so that we can get rid of this 'rubbish'! The last thing we need is millions of kids getting into games at a young age and then funding the industry later on when they get older. Never fear though... the could play something much better with collection and fighting on the PSP like Armoured Core! SONY SAVES!

I like how if it's about one thing, it must be about another. This reveals agendas better than anything else. Did I say there was a better monster collectin' equivalent on the PSP? Or ANYTHING? No. Does that make the only viable one available any better? Absolutely not.

And again, I am the consumer that I care about. And I'll fill you in on a secret - the little kids won't be upset. They'll find something else and they will make it their own. ANd maybe, just maybe... the game they find won't be trash. :)

CVXFreak said:
It's not funny, it's hilarious.

Actually, it's another way of saying "It's not funny at all, but thank goodness I have GreenGiant on my side."

cvxfreak

Amir0x said:
I like how if it's about one thing, it must be about another. This reveals agendas better than anything else. Did I say there was a better monster collectin' equivalent on the PSP? Or ANYTHING? No. Does that make the only viable one available any better? Absolutely not.

And again, I am the consumer that I care about. And I'll fill you in on a secret - the little kids won't be upset. They'll find something else and they will make it their own. ANd maybe, just maybe... the game they find won't be trash. :)

Kinda selfish, eh?

You're absolutely joking if you don't think millions of children will be upset. Why do you think Pokemon has uprooted Monster Rancher, DQM, Digimon and YuGiOh in popularity? Even if only 10% of Pokemon's fanbase were upset, that's still a million people right there.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
"This reveals agendas better than anything else."

Man - nothing screams "agenda" than repeatedly calling Pokemon "everything that's wrong with industry" and banging on about how trash it is.
Just admit it, you hate the franchise and "fad" was the only way you could think of to express your frustration - this has lead to this pit of a thread... go on, you'll feel better.

"Did I say there was a better monster collectin' equivalent on the PSP? Or ANYTHING? No. Does that make the only viable one available any better? Absolutely not."

No , but you did say that it would be the PSP that would force the death of Pokemon. Could Pokemon not be trumped by another DS game? It's you that specifically said that it would be a "good thing" to come out of the PSP...

"And again, I am the consumer that I care about. And I'll fill you in on a secret - the little kids won't be upset. They'll find something else and they will make it their own. ANd maybe, just maybe... the game they find won't be trash. "

I didn't realise you were the current spokesman for the kids. What you think is trash != what kids think is trash.

"WHAT?? Lemonade... that's TRASH... you should drink whiskey!!!!"

Odnetnin

Banned
don't forget the 2 brazillian kids who thought they could have pokemon powers and jumped to their deaths. Viva La Pokemon.

* I never played any Pokemon title (except Pokemon Snap).

Pokemon's a fad? You're a fad! This whole thread is a fad!
truth.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
DCharlie said:
Man - nothing screams "agenda" than repeatedly calling Pokemon "everything that's wrong with industry" and banging on about how trash it is.
Just admit it, you hate the franchise and "fad" was the only way you could think of to express your frustration - this has lead to this pit of a thread... go on, you'll feel better.

Of course I hate the franchise! What the heck do you think this discussion is about? You jus' finally catching on? I called it a "fad" because I couldn't think of a better word for "something that is popular one moment, and then eventually dies." Prolonged popularity still doesn't sound right, but it's you guys that got caught up on the word - not me. My core point WAS a vendetta against low quality titles that happen to be super popular, like Pokemon.

DCharlie said:
No , but you did say that it would be the PSP that would force the death of Pokemon. Could Pokemon not be trumped by another DS game? It's you that specifically said that it would be a "good thing" to come out of the PSP...

No, I didn't. I said I hope that if the PSP does anything, it's destroy Pokemon. That's all I said. If some game on DS does it, all the same to me! As long as it means the end of Pokemon. The only reason I didn't say DS was because if Nintendo remains the leader in the handheld industry then they will continue to dictate trends in that area. And because of this, I really doubt they'd allow the trend to be anything other than "Pokemon Forever." It is a fountain of cash.

DCharlie said:
I didn't realise you were the current spokesman for the kids. What you think is trash != what kids think is trash.

"WHAT?? Lemonade... that's TRASH... you should drink whiskey!!!!"

No, I'm the spokesman for me. Millions of young kids like shitty music as well, but that doesn't mean I'll encourage it or tell them the music is anything other than bad. I will only encourage quality with the young'uns, thank you very much. :p

But, it's obvious we're going in circles now. We won't agree on the quality of the series, or just how much it deserves to go under. So with that, we've come to a dead end.

Oogami

Banned
most derailed thread ever!

That said, I don't care about the sales of Pokemon and how it sells systems, it is one of the best game series of all time. So fun, so deep, and so addicting. I just can't stop training and catching new pokemon, and then take it to battle with friends. And I'm 22 years old. Although in recent years it's a bit harder to find people to fight against, the single player aspect is still as addictive as ever.

And I must point out that the music of the pokemon series is surprisingly awesome. But then I remember the days where I was surprised how good Pokemon Red/Blue was too. So I guess I understand why it sells so well. It definitely deserves it. And all I know was I bought a GBA SP(never had a GBA) thanks to Pokemon RuSa. And it's still my best GBA games.

Just my little story. Carry on.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Jonnyram said:
Software
1. PS2 Shin Sangoku Musou 4 (Koei) 570,000
2. GC Starfox Assault (Nintendo) 81,000
3. GBA Rockman Exe 5 Team of Colonel (Capcom) 62,000
4. DS Another Code Futatsu no Kioku (Nintendo) 59,000
5. PS2 Pachislot - Fist of the North Star+ (Sammy) 50,000
6. PS2 Dragonball Z3 (Bandai) 43,000 - total 561,000
7. PS2 Devil May Cry 3 (Capcom) 39,000 - total 233,000
8. PS2 Sakura Taisen 3 (Sega) 34,000
9. PSP Namco Museum (Namco) 22,000
10. PS2 Rumble Roses (Konami) 22,000 - total 96,000

Hardware:
PS2 44,378
PSP 41,867
DS 26,761
GBASP 11,124
GC 3,351
GBA 341
Xbox 245

Nice PSP hardware numbers. I just don't understand what's the point of selling so many PSP units at a loss when the users don't buy software.

cvxfreak

Amir0x said:
Of course I hate the franchise! What the heck do you think this discussion is about?

About the handheld war in Japan of which Pokemon shall play a big role.

See, sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself.

Meier

I really dont even see why anyone would hate the Pokemon franchise. The games are consistently fun and if I had a DS, I'd be absolutely dying to play Diamond/Pearl -- I may even get one when they come out just to play them. Whether you want to call them the ultimate time waster or what, the game is enthralling and never disappoints in my opinion. I doubt I'll get Emerald but both Fire Red and Ruby have been very worthy purchases for me on the GBA SP.

And anyone who thinks Pokemon will stop being the top/second best franchise in the gaming world any time soon is absolutely insane.

you cannot tell me that rumble roses, with all it's hype and titty, has only sold 96,000 copies in japan.

also, i know this is a comment on the first page, but DW3 to DW4 was a huge jump, far more than you give credit for.

explodet

Shinoobi said:
Maybe alot of the PSP hardware sales are because people of heavy importing?
I'm also guessing people are using the PSP as an MP3 player/movie player/image viewer instead of playing games with it.

It's just one of the things that makes the PSP so damn sexy, don't ya know.

Amir0x

Banned
CVXFREAK said:
About the handheld war in Japan of which Pokemon shall play a big role.

See, sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself.

It's about how much I think Pokemon is worth as a franchise - which is to say, very little due to its poor quality. And nothing is better kept to yourself, especially when you feel you're right.

Meier: The whole point is I don't think it's "consistently fun." I think it's stale, poorly developed and rarely enhanced trash. That's what I was arguing about. I said I think it's fine if you were intruiged by the concept the first two or three times, but by the ninth time buying the same game with "Three new Pokemon" I cannot imagine how the quality could even be perceived anymore as anything other than stale. But, that's my opinion. Thus the argument!

Odnetnin

Banned
Meier said:
I really dont even see why anyone would hate the Pokemon franchise. The games are consistently fun and if I had a DS, I'd be absolutely dying to play Diamond/Pearl -- I may even get one when they come out just to play them. Whether you want to call them the ultimate time waster or what, the game is consistently fun and never disappoints in my opinion. I doubt I'll get Emerald but both Fire Red and Ruby have been very worthy purchases for me on the GBA SP.

And anyone who thinks Pokemon will stop being the top/second best franchise in the gaming world any time soon is absolutely insane.

not to mention the WIRELESS will really make the battles vs other gamer truly played out the way it was meant to.. No stupid cables too. Good stuff I reckon. killer ap.

do you win other people's pokemons if you beat them? If yes. KILLER APP. (esp Japan). Imagine beating someone and getting their pokemon and then scanning the room to see who' the loser was.

cvxfreak

Amir0x said:
... no, it's about how much I hate Pokemon. At least, that's my argument.

...no, that was the discussion *before* you unnecessarily derailed the thread. Like I said, it would have been better to keep it to yourself. You should just create a separate thread for Pokemon hating.

Amir0x

Banned
Odnetnin said:
not to mention the WIRELESS will really make the battles vs other gamer truly played out the way it was meant to.. No stupid cables too. Good stuff I reckon. killer ap.

do you win other people's pokemons if you beat them? If yes. KILLER APP. (esp Japan). Imagine beating someone and getting their pokemon and then scanning the room to see who' the loser was.

Scanning the room? When are you going to be 60 feet away from someone else with a DS and not know who it is you're competing against? When are you going to enter a room with so many other DS that you won't be able to know exactly who it is you're playing against?

This is why I said these trading things are better left to the internet :p

CVXFreak said:
...no, that was the discussion *before* you unnecessarily derailed the thread. Like I said, it would have been better to keep it to yourself. You should just create a separate thread for Pokemon hating.

What? No, from the very beginning of this debate it was about what I feel about the quality of Pokemon. Period. If you thought it was about anything else at that point you were not reading at all. Unless you're talking about before that discussion started, in which case it was about media create sales.

Meier

Amir0x said:
It's about how much I think Pokemon is worth as a franchise - which is to say, very little due to its poor quality. And nothing is better kept to yourself, especially when you feel you're right.

Meier: The whole point is I don't think it's "consistently fun." I think it's stale, poorly developed and rarely enhanced trash.

I'm just curious, when was the last time you played one? I started back in high school with the original and missed the GBC-only versions, but renewed my enjoyment of the series when Ruby came out and I've definitely found the series to be just as enjoyable as when I first picked up the original. To me it seems that most of the people who hate on the games have never played them or if they have, didnt put a substantial amount of time into them.

Amir0x

Banned
Meier said:
I'm just curious, when was the last time you played one? I started back in high school with the original and missed the GBC-only versions, but renewed my enjoyment of the series when Ruby came out and I've definitely found the series to be just as enjoyable as when I first picked up the original.

I play every new Pokemon. I don't just develop final opinions about things without first playing them thoroughly (and in most cases beating them). We discussed this before. Even if I hate a game, I won't have a final opinion unless I play it fully and give it a chance. It's only fair.

I might comment on concepts I don't approve of (Nintendogs), but it's not a final view until I play it thoroughly.

cvxfreak

Amir0x said:
What? No, from the very beginning of this debate it was about what I feel about the quality of Pokemon. Period. If you thought it was about anything else at that point you were not reading at all. Unless you're talking about before that discussion started, in which case it was about media create sales.

Um, yeah. Every Media Create thread comes with a set of predictions and analysis from people who bother to post in the thread and the hot topic is the PSP vs. DS. Pokemon was my accessory to that prediction and analysis. Your slightly-irrational Pokemon hating wasn't necessary to this thread.

Amir0x

Banned
CVXFREAK said:
Um, yeah. Every Media Create thread comes with a set of predictions and analysis from people who bother to post in the thread and the hot topic is the PSP vs. DS. Pokemon was my accessory to that prediction and analysis. Your slightly-irrational Pokemon hating wasn't necessary to this thread.

My Pokemon hating was as rational as it gets, thank you very much. The quality of the Pokemon franchise became the subject and was carried on. And that's the end of it. If you don't like discussing it you pretty much don't have to.

Odnetnin

Banned
Amir0x said:
Scanning the room? When are you going to be 60 feet away from someone else with a DS and not know who it is you're competing against? When are you going to enter a room with so many other DS that you won't be able to know exactly who it is you're playing against?

This is why I said these trading things are better left to the internet :p

Amir0x said:
I play every new Pokemon. I don't just develop final opinions about things without first playing them thoroughly (and in most cases beating them). We discussed this before. Even if I hate a game, I won't have a final opinion unless I play it fully and give it a chance. It's only fair.

I might comment on concepts I don't approve of (Nintendogs), but it's not a final view until I play it thoroughly.

oh god. You're a bitch. I remember that Mario Party comments you used to make. You say you hate the Mario Party games but you played them all. And then you bitched about it for ages. And I said then. If you hate them so much, just leave them alone. They're not for you. CVXfreak should remember this. This pokemon debate is like Part II of this pointless game bash. Now its Pokemon and you hate them but you played them all. I guess its easy to play all these games when you can easily download a rom. How about not playing them and not dissing the game so vehemently. Who cares.

and while we're on this. I just read the other thread

Amir0x said:
I don't understand how anyone can think a system that currently has Mario 64 DS, Wario Ware Touched! and if you're feelin' nice Feel the Magic XX/XY and Zoo Keeper to be anything other than a software abortion. It's the major disappointment I have at the moment with DS.

Although I'm probably alone as the only person who thought Spider-Man DS was neat.

Amir0x said:
I don't "hate" Zookeeper. I simply won't pay full price for a game that's free, is all. Although, if you must know then yes I'm not too fond of it as a puzzle game. My point was then when one of the few decent titles (read: decent. It's not a killer app or anything that'd make buying the system worth it) is a game you can play for free (legally), then there's a problem with the software offerings in America.

I'm just tee'd off cause in Japan things look much nicer.

but you get to play it on the go so your point is moot. But then you did get banned for your piracy comment so :lol free games are always better I guess.

Pokemon and DS. :)

DCharlie

"I might comment on concepts I don't approve of (Nintendogs), but it's not a final view until I play it thoroughly."

... you don't approve of it?

go on, i'm all ears...

Oogami

Banned
Amir0x said:

If you played the first Pokemon and you freaking HATED it, why would you continue playing the series? And keep playing it "fully"? Unless you think playing for 10 mins is playing "fully". And if you give Pokemon RuSa a decent time you would know the huge improvements on the series. Jeezz.

My suggestions: stop playing Pokemon. stop talking about Pokemon. Play something else you like. Talk about them.

Amir0x

Banned
Odnetnin said:
oh god. You're a bitch. I remember that Mario Party comments you used to make. You say you hate the Mario Party games but you played them all. And then you bitched about it for ages. And I said then. If you hate them so much, just leave them alone. They're not for you. CVXfreak should remember this. This pokemon debate is like Part II of this pointless game bash. Now its Pokemon and you hate them but you played them all. I guess its easy to play all these games when you can easily download a rom. How about not playing them and not dissing the game so vehemently. Who cares.

Listen, GreenGiant, don't make assumptions about how I play something. For one, I cannot download a "rom" of the Mario Party games. For two, we discussed why I played those Mario Party games. Every time my family visits, they have taken a liking to that series and I make sure to rent the latest one so it's something new for me too. I acknowledged that there are people who like it the same way I acknowledge there are people who like Pokemon.

This is a message board on the internet. It's a place for discussions, debates, arguments. The topic right now is (or was) Pokemon and its quality. That's what we were doin'! If you don't like this particular topic, you can simply leave the thread and participate in another.

Similarly, I did not get banned for a piracy comment. That was a misunderstanding on CrazyMoogle's part. I was responding to NakedSuriken's Yarr comment with "yarr yarr." I was not meaning to imply I pirated Racing Gears, since I had not.

cvxfreak

Amir0x said:
My Pokemon hating was as rational as it gets, thank you very much. The quality of the Pokemon franchise became the subject and was carried on. And that's the end of it. If you don't like discussing it you pretty much don't have to.

It's irrational. Not because you hate Pokemon, but because of you're arrogant attitude. Sorry, but that's how it is.

If you honestly believe your opinion on Pokemon had a bearing on the PSP vs. DS sales war, then I guess that's your problem.

DCharlie

okay, so you don't rom stuff... that's great.

However, you must have bought at least, what?, 8 versions of Pokemon in order to confirm how much you hate it, devoting at least 40 hours to each to do them completely.

If true, then you seriously need help.

Amir0x

Banned
DCharlie said:

However, you must have bought at least, what?, 8 versions of Pokemon in order to confirm how much you hate it, devoting at least 40 hours to each to do them completely.

Well, to be fair I don't play alternate versions of the same Pokemon game. I don't play Blue if I played Red, for instance. Similarly, I do a lot of renting. Blockbuster doesn't do GBA rentals anymore in my area, but back in the day it was a great resource. And the other way is through my mother's friend's son, who often lends me his own games.

DCharlie

okay - but regardless, we are talking about you devoting large portion of gaming time to something you hate.

Not once, not twice, not even three times... but FOUR times?

I mean, i hate fish, but i wouldn't spend 40+ hours with them every year or so just to confirm i hate them.

Amir0x

Banned
DCharlie said:
okay - but regardless, we are talking about you devoting large portion of gaming time to something you hate.

Not once, not twice, not even three times... but FOUR times?

I mean, i hate fish, but i wouldn't spend 40+ hours with them every year or so just to confirm i hate them.

I don't hate the concept. I think the driving concept behind Pokemon could be good if done right. I have a LOT of faith in Nintendo. I buy/rent/borrow a lot of their products blindly because of this faith. I just keep going into Pokemon hoping that they actually put some work into it this time. And with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, I'll end up doing it again.

Oogami said:
Umm, you can.

Stop lying! And stop lying you've played any Pokemon at all too!

No I can't, because I'm 56k.

Odnetnin

Banned
DCharlie said:

that was also my point with mario party. If each game say costs $30-40. Then

the Mario Party Series = 1-5 (excluding 6 cause its new)

$150

and Pokemon would be

8 x $30-40 = $300+

I don't know about you but if you hate a game... I don't think you'd spend all that cash or return to it.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
this is the first time ive looked at these numbers. Nintendo are doing really bad. PS2 has sold nearly 15 times more then GC, PSP has nearly sold twice as much as DS. GC numbers seem to be getting worse and worse by the week. Their situation is becoming really bad.

GC is last worldwide now. Its doing badly in NA , The situation in japan is getting worse and i think Europe is ok. The problem is that GC wont ever catch up to Xbox.

Xbox sells around 200K in NA per month and around 1K in Japan per month, sometimes 1.5K on a good month. Thats 201K per month between US and Japan.

GC sells about 110K in NA per month and around 25K in japan each month. thats 135K.

PSP is crushing DS at the moment in japan. In the US, it will be exactly the same.

The difference in sales between the two per month is 66K and its like that every month. Nintendo really need to change before next gen or else the next gen will be their last

Amir0x

Banned
Odnetnin said:
that was also my point was mario party. If each game say costs $30-40. Then

the Mario Party Series = 1-5 (excluding 6 cause its new)

$150

and Pokemon would be

8 x $30-40 = $300+

I don't know about you but if you hate a game... I don't think you'd spend all that cash or return to it.

Yeah, see, now I know you don't read. When we had that discussion, I clearly stated I rented the games. I owned only the first Mario Party game before I knew I would hate it.

That's 30 dollars to rent em' all, if you're keeping count.

Amir0x

Banned
Oogami said:
No. Please do yourself a favor and don't even look at any Pokemon related stuff.

I'll do myself a favour and keep myself informed on the quality of various titles. But thanks for the suggestion! :)

Oogami said:
Umm you still can.

No I can't, unless you're talking about Mario Party 1 for N64. Otherwise the time spent would be too large.

psycho_snake said:
PSP is crushing DS at the moment in japan. In the US, it will be exactly the same.
Nope, we can't make the assumption yet, until PSP trumps DS sales after it surpasses the NDS in total sales, or comes very close to doing so. PSP has been constrained since launch, it hasn't even hit a million yet. It's no longer selling out either. It'll be quite a long while before we know which system will remain on top.

I mean, at least wait until March is over, that'll give us a nice indication of how each system is performing, without launch hype and decent game releases, in Japan.

Oogami

Banned
Amir0x said:
No I can't, unless you're talking about Mario Party 1 for N64. Otherwise the time spent would be too large.

Not as large as you talking about Pokemon!

And you play each game in the same series you HATED SO MUCH "fully" because.......?

And "fully" means how many seconds?

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Amir0x said:
I'm sorry, no it's not. DS has sold more in Japan than PSP.
but if sales continued the way they are, then my statement would be correct. also, NA hates Nintendo, so i think DS will be screwed.

Amir0x

Banned
DarthWufei said:
Nope, we can't make the assumption yet, until PSP trumps DS sales after it surpasses the NDS in total sales, or comes very close to doing so. PSP has been constrained since launch, it hasn't even hit a million yet. It's no longer selling out either. It'll be quite a long while before we know which system will remain on top.

I mean, at least wait until March is over, that'll give us a nice indication of how each system is performing, without launch hype and decent game releases, in Japan.

Gotta correct you here too, because according to Sony they have sold over a million. 1.13 million, to be exact. There's some discrepancy between the actual numbers and what they said, but that can be attributed to their website numbers, etc...

They're still not beating Nintendo or are even close yet.

Oogami said:
Not as large as you talking about Pokemon!

And you play each game in the same series you HATED SO MUCH "fully" because.......?

And "fully" means how many seconds?

Once more, I like the concept behind Pokemon. I think if done right, it would be great. I have a lot of faith in Nintendo. So each time, I give the next Pokemon a chance. Maybe Diamond/Pearl will be the one they actually improve things in. Someone in this thread suggested as much. If they improved it dramatically and I avoided it, wouldn't I be missing out on something I potentially like?

Believe me, there's very few companies that I rent/buy/play games based on faith. Nintendo is one of the companies I do because they have so completely vindicated themselves time after time in terms of recognizing how to make quality titles. Just because they haven't done so yet with Pokemon doesn't mean they won't get it right the next time.

Also, "beating" Pokemon doesn't take a terribly long time. It's not exactly like I'm trying to collect em' all, because it haven't enjoyed the games to spend the time collectin' em' all.

cvxfreak

Amir0x said:
And nothing is better kept to yourself, especially when you feel you're right.

It's better if the thread weren't derailed.

Yeah... I think that's that.

I think Diamond and Pearl will improve upon the communication factor. The Wireless Adapters were a precursor.

Amir0x

Banned
CVXFREAK said:
It's better if the thread weren't derailed.

Yeah... I think that's that.

I think Diamond and Pearl will improve upon the communication factor. The Wireless Adapters were a precursor.

Let's be honest. If we didn't argue about Pokemon, the thread would have ended up in an argument about something else. Maybe about PSP/DS sales again and which will eventually "bomba" the other!

cvxfreak

Amir0x said:
Let's be honest. If we didn't argue about Pokemon, the thread would have ended up in an argument about something else. Maybe about PSP/DS sales again and which will eventually "bomba" the other!

True, but it isn't better per se.

That said, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the arguement. :D

psycho_snake said:
but if sales continued the way they are, then my statement would be correct. also, NA hates Nintendo, so i think DS will be screwed.
Yeah, and if the DS continues to jump more in sales than the PSP every week, it'll overcome it and become top seller! Way to analyze.

Amir0x said:
Gotta correct you here too, because according to Sony they have sold over a million. 1.13 million, to be exact. There's some discrepancy between the actual numbers and what they said, but that can be attributed to their website numbers, etc...
Link me, I missed this. Doesn't change my statement any though.

Amir0x said:
I doubt it, I'm growing tired of derailed threads like this that really go on for far far too long. It's been happening in way too many threads lately and really nothing at all is learned from it. Infact, there was hardly any ruckus in last week's thread.

Top Bottom