• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jay and Silent Bob say: Register to Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

way more

How much directing do these take, do they really require a film director? I wondered the same thing back when Errol Morris was doing ipod commercials that any hack or ad exec could've made.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
bjork said:
Jay has a wig now, right? I remember seeing him with short hair not too long ago...

are you sure his hair wasn't pulled back?

bjork

Blackace said:
are you sure his hair wasn't pulled back?

Now, I'm pretty sure it was cut. It was when he supposedly cleaned up and whatnot... no photo evidence, unfortunately.

GDGF

Soothsayer
When he was doing those I love the 90's VH1 shows not too long ago, he was obviously wearing a (bad) wig.

Acrylamid

I think it's funny that the site says that "Declare Yourself [...] does not support or endorse any political candidate or party" considering that they have a clip with Larry David who didn't want to sleep with a woman in the last episode of "Curb your Enthusiasm" because she was a Republican.

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
The Sarah Silverman and David Cross ones were funny. The rest... pretty blah. Acrylamid, it's pretty obvious that the actors chosen are more to the left than the right.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
happyfunball said:
huh? I thought Jay was missing and considered dead...oh well, maybe now we can get a sequel

My exact thoughts. A sequel would rock the party that rocks the body.

border

Acrylamid said:
I think it's funny that the site says that "Declare Yourself [...] does not support or endorse any political candidate or party" considering that they have a clip with Larry David who didn't want to sleep with a woman in the last episode of "Curb your Enthusiasm" because she was a Republican.
And how is that an endorsement of a candidate or party? It's just some vaguely related comedy that has nothing to do with the campaign...

gohepcat

Banned
Well. Anything that tells people to go out and vote, by default, leans to the left. A lot of young people on the left don't vote.

border

Young people in general don't vote much, left or right. Regardless, "the left" is not a candidate or political party ;)

ManaByte

Gold Member
Acrylamid said:

Not to mention Affleck who is campaigning with Kerry.

lexbubble

i think thats great....the more people that vote the better off we are. glad to see jay and kevin are getting involved for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom