• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JUMP-FESTA 2008 (12/22 - 12/23): Unofficial Thread

stay gold

The Dissidia impressions are great. Judging by the screens on IGN, between this and CC its amazing what Square is getting out of the PSP. Now put Zell in please.

replayy said:
The Dissidia impressions are great. Judging by the screens on IGN, between this and CC its amazing what Square is getting out of the PSP. Now put Zell in please.

yeah, he said its a clear step up graphically from crisis core...really impressive

Yoboman

Just read the Dissidia preview... I wonder if this is like a trial version of something similar that they're going to use in Versus

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
A trailer shown separately from the demo had a pre-rendered CG sequence in which FFX's Tidus and FF7's Sephiroth raced up a cliff, exchanging blows, just like in the film.

Kyoufu

Ether_Snake said:
A trailer shown separately from the demo had a pre-rendered CG sequence in which FFX's Tidus and FF7's Sephiroth raced up a cliff, exchanging blows, just like in the film.

Wow which film was that? :lol

jiggle

Dissidia sounds awesome :D With equipment changes. All it needs now, are some summons. Judge from XII!

With carby coming out of a disc, i guess all/most of XIII's summons will be part mechanical? How did Ifrit get confirmed though? He's no in the trailer? Was there a picture of him somewhere, like the Judge for Dissidia?

Next gen Tales please!

No FF7 ; ;

edit: just read Dissidia's preview again, did Annop confuse Garland with a judge?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
jiggle said:
Dissidia sounds awesome :D With equipment changes. All it needs now, are some summons. Judge from XII!

With carby coming out of a disc, i guess all/most of XIII's summons will be part mechanical? How did Ifrit get confirmed though? He's no in the trailer? Was there a picture of him somewhere, like the Judge for Dissidia?

Next gen Tales please!

No FF7 ; ;

edit: just read Dissidia's preview again, did Annop confuse Garland with a judge?

Yes he probably did.

The fight between Tidus and Sephiroth is from a CG trailer of Dissidia.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Lobster said:
Tales of Vesperia is definitely a Ps3 or 360 game.
at this point, the only thing we know it wont be is DS. it could literally be any of them with the size of those screens...

B.K.

TheJollyCorner said:
so where is this "big finale, unannounced title" to the FF 20th Anniversary, Square? Fucking cocksuckers...

Maybe it was Final Fantasy IV: The After.

Dahbomb

Some DMC4 information from Jump Festa courtesy of DevilsLair.org.

Nero's DT Video Off-Screen

Some notes about it:

*Nero's DT is a demon apparition that appears behind him that carries the
Yamato sword.
The identity of the demon apparition has been confirmed but it's too spoiler-ific.

*Nero's DT can perform Buster 3 times in a row as opposed to just once.

*Nero's DT can unleashed Summoned Swords and can unleash up to 4 at once when charged up.

Other information:

-Neros DT can charge Blue Rose upto 2 stages
-Dante Obtains Gilgamesh from Echidna on MISSION 13
- 6 DIFFICULTIES
-Koyabashi played DMC4
-Dante can use Real Impact

Dahbomb said:
*Nero's DT is a demon apparition that appears behind him that carries the
Yamato sword.
The identity of the demon apparition has been confirmed but it's too spoiler-ific.
So basically the demon is
Nelo Angelo/Vergil
? Meh...

Lobster

Banned
0712233378_1.jpg

0712233378_2.jpg

0712233378_3.jpg

0712233378_5.jpg

0712233378_6.jpg

duckroll

MassiveAttack said:
Is this like an itch you can't quite reach? You were wrong about BD Plus and now you're asking for a pemaban bet? Sick, pretending, and disappointing? Merry Christmas, duck.

I was wrong? All the articles on the game still say Feel Plus. They're definitely working on the game in SOME way. I'm never wrong when I state facts, you on the other hand keep making up shit. Shut the fuck up.

gkryhewy

MassiveAttack said:
Is this like an itch you can't quite reach? You were wrong about BD Plus and now you're asking for a pemaban bet? Sick, pretending, and disappointing? Merry Christmas, duck.

Hey, I remember you dropping hints that your insider knowledge of a PS3 FFVII remake, financed by Sony, would become public at JUMP, once TGS failed to pan out. Any insider tips on the next potential reveal? My monies are waiting!

badcrumble said:
Maybe it'll be a 21st Anniversary announcement now. Hang on a second, what's 21 divided by 3, plus 7, divided by 2?

Greatness Gone said:
So basically the demon is
Nelo Angelo/Vergil
? Meh...

Yeah,that trailer....,fuck u Capcom

But something like that was pretty predictable,c´mon Nero looks like Vergil

duckroll said:
I was wrong? All the articles on the game still say Feel Plus. They're definitely working on the game in SOME way. I'm never wrong when I state facts, you on the other hand keep making up shit. Shut the fuck up.

Like I said, you have an itch you can't quite reach. Your reaction to the whole Brownie Brown thing is like some bizarre otaku hysteria. Rather than resorting to disposable invective, I'll wish you a Merry Christmas instead. I took a long ban for being wrong about statements I've made in the past and didn't argue it. Nothing I've said is "making shit up" and one on GAF has ever been 100% correct all of the time. That said, good luck with the itch.

duckroll

MassiveAttack said:
Like I said, you have an itch you can't quite reach. Your reaction to the whole Brownie Brown thing is like some bizarre otaku hysteria. Rather than resorting to disposable invective, I'll wish you a Merry Christmas instead. I took a long ban for being wrong about statements I've made in the past and didn't argue it. Nothing I've said is "making shit up" and one on GAF has ever been 100% correct all of the time. That said, good luck with the itch.

Look you just don't understand, teasing people with Tail Concerto 2 isn't funny. I want it to be that too, but it could very well be .hack//Tails the puzzle non-game featuring characters from .hack and Tail Concerto designed by Dimps. :(

Don't set people up!!!!!!! :(

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
7Th said:
My sister is asking for the FFXIII trailer included with the CLOUD DVD... PLEASE HER!

I can do both if you'd like.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
duckroll said:
Don't you like..... want pics first? I mean you'll never know, just offering your services freely like that. ^^;

How bad could she be?

thetrin

7Th said:
Remember the movie TEETH? She's probably like that but underage.

Well there's always blowjobs...and...the future where I don't go to jail....

thetrin

7Th said:
But you said you would please HER...

I never set a time limit with which to achieve this task.

duckroll said:
Look you just don't understand, teasing people with Tail Concerto 2 isn't funny. I want it to be that too, but it could very well be .hack//Tails the puzzle non-game featuring characters from .hack and Tail Concerto designed by Dimps. :(

Don't set people up!!!!!!! :(

Agreed, ducky. Tail Concerto was one of my favorite PS1 games ever and while it bombed in the US, it has a special place in many peoples' hearts. 2008 looks like quite a year for the CC2 boys and Fukuoka devs in general.

Top Bottom