• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFC debuts Nashville Hot Chicken nationwide, "most successful test in recent history"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

I would cheer this on if I didn't shit lava after eating spicy chicken in particular. Churches chicken spicy chicken absolutely annihilates my insides on top of tasting like the inner tube off of a dirt bike. KFC is moderately better tasting but I don't expect my guts to agree with that shit any more than it does with the dirty birds offerings.

Ashhong

I was super excited as I read what the description of Hot Chicken was, thinking that's what kfc was doing.

Then I read all KFC is doing is taking their crispy chicken and glazing it with sauce. That's not even Popeyes level. Fuck that.

I would cheer this on if I didn't shit lava after eating spicy chicken in particular. Churches chicken spicy chicken absolutely annihilates my insides on top of tasting like the inner tube off of a dirt bike. KFC is moderately better tasting but I don't expect my guts to agree with that shit any more than it does with the dirty birds offerings.

KFC better than Churches spicy? Crazy. Also, hyperbole isn't clever.

KFC's Nashville Hot Chicken will be offered in a tailgate platter of 24 tenders for a suggested price of $29.99 (may vary).

zkJ66T.gif

iavi

Had some of this earlier today. It lives up to the hype. It's good as hell. I'm usually a popeyes guy, but KFC got the better chicken with this.

pa22word

wtf there are people who've never been served pickles with fried chicken?

It's like the most common side for the dish outside of maybe gravy in the south.

Where I come from, it ain't real fried chicken unless you fry that bird in lard :)

You aren't wrong but sadly the world has moved away from that. Let's not allow Hot Chicken to die a similar death. Hot Chicken is sauced with spicy lard paste that will coat your lips and mouth. That type of heat doesn't die easily. Many people will be thanking the gods for those pickles.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
AntiPickleGaf is now the worst Gaf.

Pickles are fucking delicious.

There's a reason they are standard toppings on most restaurants/fast-food places spicy chicken.

pickles are good. i love them. but they need to stay in their lane. served on the sides of sandwiches

siddhu33

How are these supposed to be hot when only using cayenne and paprika?

Or maybe they're using extra spicy lard

Hot for the general population. It's just like anything else 'hot' that fast food chains do, enough for most people to eat without burning them, but not actually that hot. Still better than the regular stuff though.

zerotol

Banned
Hot for the general population. It's just like anything else 'hot' that fast food chains do, enough for most people to eat without burning them, but not actually that hot. Still better than the regular stuff though.

I know, I know.

It was almost rhetorical 😆

massoluk

Banned
Sorry America. Korea now earned my title for the best fucking chicken wing.

I should stop at Bonchon Chicken today.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Wait, those are pickles? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I thought they were jalapenos. :(

as someone who lives in a country with no KFC i recently tried some of their stuff while abroad and i almost puked. shit's gross.

commercials always looked tasty :(

Farsi

KFC is so trash, but I'm a sucker for new things. I'll try out the tenders today. If I like I'll buy the platter for the Superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom