• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFC debuts Nashville Hot Chicken nationwide, "most successful test in recent history"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeApes

That actually looks really good. Is Nashville chicken good? I see a few mentions of Hattie B's, I take it they're the go to place? Never heard of them before this thread.
Hattie B's is probably the most convenient of the hot chicken places. Everywhere else has you waiting forever to make. I like 400 Degreez myself. Prince's good too but its a long wait and its out in the hood.

lol at all the pickle hate.

"Welcome to KFC. May I take your order?"

"Yeah, can I get a Nashville Hot Chicken? No pickles."

"Sure!"

Done.

(Dill) pickles are amazing, don't care for bread & butter. I can understand hating pickles if they are Mt. Olive. Such a terrible brand.

Symphonic

Nashville Hot Chicken ratings:

1. Party Fowl
2. Hattie B's
3. Prince's
4. Bolton's
5. Everything else

Haven't tried this yet but there's no way it tops the above. Excited that it's branching out beyond Nashville, though.

Pickles are great but they add nothing to chicken.

They're a staple for Nashville Hot Chicken. The vinegar of the pickles mixed with the spices are ace.

Disappointed that it doesn't come with the stale bread.

TraBuch

Banned
Hattie B's is probably the most convenient of the hot chicken places. Everywhere else has you waiting forever to make. I like 400 Degreez myself. Prince's good too but its a long wait and its out in the hood.
Does this 400 Degreez place have Back That Azz Up playing all day?

ColdPizza

Banned
Just got a bucket and split with co-workers...the spice/heat was good, but I was hoping for some sweet element to it.

If I ever got this again I would consider drizzling some honey on it.

v29vVur.jpg

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Just got a bucket and split with co-workers...the spice/heat was good, but I was hoping for some sweet element to it.

If I ever got this again I would consider drizzling some honey on it.

v29vVur.jpg

got it for lunch for the family, not bad would eat again.

What? How are you people getting this? The op said it wouldn't come out until the 22nd?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
That's not the hot chicken I was expecting when clicking on this thread.

This is what hot chicken is like where i'm from :
st-hubert_hotchicken.jpg

Kickz

True story.

What I can't stand about KFC is how lazy every one in my area is. Everything has that nasty taste like it was cooked in old oil. Good KFC original recipe is some tasty chicken, but it's too much of a gamble when Popeye's exists.

Yup, KFC has MAJOR quality assurance issues

mrklaw

MrArseFace
lol, nope I almost forgot about those. They nixed those around the time of the double down

grilled chicken salad?
Burritos?
Ricebox? (basically the burrito filling in a box)

UK KFC menu is pretty good at the moment (assuming you like KFC)

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Had the tenders for lunch. Probably spicy to people who don't like heat, but I thought it was a bit too mild.

I think I need to go get the real thing. Was good, but was hoping for something more.

Guys get the chicken tenders meal,split open that biscuit,throw a tender on that biscuit,then the pickles on that and top it off with the other half of the biscuit. It makes a bomba lil sandwich. Make sure to order extra biscuits and pickles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom