• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingsday

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Koningsdag jongens en meisjes!

The celebration of King Willem Alexander. Such a great King.

Anyways, it's more of a pretext for most of Holland to travel to the "big" cities and enjoy lots and lots of alchohol and drugs while some what aimlessly strolling about. Long live the Monarchy!

So what are your fellow dutchmen doing tomorrow?

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
AvtkK94.jpg

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
One time when i was looking ripped i went to Amsterdam on Queensday (atm) took so much mdma and while walking through the red light district i flirted with all the hotties... #cringe4ever

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Passed out got hit by a car, broke a bunch of shit including 2 legs, been laying in bed for now 2 months or something, fucking sucks. But steam deck rocks so hey could be worse.

Damn dat is insane. Douchen, toilet; hell. Did they says how long it takes to recover?

Get well soon brother

I Love You Hug GIF by Chubbiverse

Trunx81

Loved Queensday while I lived in Amsterdam.
Only had one terrifying experience: It was shortly after the LoveParade desaster in Germany that I had to pass under a bridge with thousands of people dancing and celebrating in REALLY close contact. Thank god no one panicked, except me inside.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Loved Queensday while I lived in Amsterdam.
Only had one terrifying experience: It was shortly after the LoveParade desaster in Germany that I had to pass under a bridge with thousands of people dancing and celebrating in REALLY close contact. Thank god no one panicked, except me inside.

Brave soul Strength + 200

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thanks ouwe. Ik ga lekker uitslapen, uitgebreid stretchen, en na een lange wandeling in bad. LOL

Maak het niet te gek hè 😂

KrakenIPA

Passed out got hit by a car, broke a bunch of shit including 2 legs, been laying in bed for now 2 months or something, fucking sucks. But steam deck rocks so hey could be worse.
Damn thats harsh. I'm glad you got some gaming going on. Recovery is probably gonna be a biotch, keep your head up. Let me know if you get lost and need someone to pick you up.

On topic: I have no idea what Kingsday is but it sounds dope.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Don't think it happend on Kingsday brother He's been bedridden for two months. Regardless. Get well soon. Physiotherapy is gonna suck =(

Kenpachii

Damn dat is insane. Douchen, toilet; hell. Did they says how long it takes to recover?

Get well soon brother

I Love You Hug GIF by Chubbiverse

Yea its a pain in the ass for sure, i try to clog everything up and then go once in a few days to the toilet because fuck me. About 3 months recovery total after operation to be able to wiggle a bit again and start walking. hope it goes faster tho.

I'm sorry what?

Yea randomly blacked out and got hit by a car it seems like, woke up in a ditch and somebody hear me how i got there who knows probably got hit hard enough to end up there.

Damn thats harsh. I'm glad you got some gaming going on. Recovery is probably gonna be a biotch, keep your head up. Let me know if you get lost and need someone to pick you up.

On topic: I have no idea what Kingsday is but it sounds dope.

Yea i got my steam deck and now a switch upcoming for the next zelda and a bunch of mario's so the world is a lot better with all the entertainment these days

Top Bottom