• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingsday

GymWolf

Yea its a pain in the ass for sure, i try to clog everything up and then go once in a few days to the toilet because fuck me. About 3 months recovery total after operation to be able to wiggle a bit again and start walking. hope it goes faster tho.

Yea randomly blacked out and got hit by a car it seems like, woke up in a ditch and somebody hear me how i got there who knows probably got hit hard enough to end up there.

Yea i got my steam deck and now a switch upcoming for the next zelda and a bunch of mario's so the world is a lot better with all the entertainment these days
Jesus dude, after they trashed your working vehicle, this is really not your lucky year uh?!

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I feel like there should be a big cock day, but I never hear of it.. 🤷‍♂️

Your mom will have a talk with you when you're 16.

The Rock Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yea life has been a shit show for a while, but i have faith shit will turn around at one point.

Yes it will bro!

You just have to put in the work eventually.

I have to do nearly hour long stretches each day and do certain exercises at the gym.

But seeing it's mostly psychosomatic it sucks..

Broken legs tho man. Ffs

Wens je écht het beste..!!

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My Kingsday was prefect

Slept in

Did some housekeeping

Long stretch routine

Made soup.

And a 75 minute brisk walk. Awesome. It was like lockdown. So peaceful.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
The human Brain can make you forget stuff that could make you suffer and doubt about yourself.

This is how childs forget about big traumas.
I'll give you a lol reaction in good faith, but I have no idea what the fuck you're saying. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Last edited:
Top Bottom