• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku (pre) reviews Death Stranding

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Is that the Keymaster?

3LKo.gif

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Well I watched most of it, and it's just a parody of trying to put together what the game is from released info. Actually quality content from kotaku for once.

Then why did the editor create a title so terrible? I guess it's just a click bait title?

NickFire

they are really short on content aren't they...
Flashback posts are for Thursdays. Its only Monday my friend. So you can take your 2013 post and just re-post it on Thursday. Most likely any Thursday of any week of any year. Will still seem relevant IMO.

GermanZepp

When comes to YouTube videos i have one simple rule , i don't watch videos that have emojis, red arrows/circles or stupid ass faces on the thumbnail.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
My review before playing the game 12/10. After playing the game 10/10. That's how kojima games work. 1 year after playing the game 9/10. 5 years after playing the game 8.5/10.

I identify a game score fluid game journalist. 😤

Yeah, fucking Journalism Review Games

OHHH LOOK!!!! ITS A 10-10!!!! I dont Have the game!!!! BUT IS KOJIMA AND HE IS GOD!!!! ITS 10000-10!!!!!:messenger_face_screaming::messenger_face_screaming:

Later of the Launch day.... OMG!!!! THE BEST GAME OF MY LIFE!!!!!:messenger_beaming::messenger_beaming::messenger_beaming: (Overhyped gamer or fan)

Later about 6 Months.... Its a Ok Game, its for 9 i guess... have some bugs and the controls are mehhh.

Later of 3 Years.... its more movie than Game... this crap is 8 or 7. :lollipop_pouting:

Dont worry people... i pre-order the game because i like Hideo Kojima games... but definitive i give my honest review not a sale review like other... cof cof Kotaku

ranmafan

There was probably a short time in my life, probably my college days, where I would’ve found this hilarious and smart and would’ve wished I could’ve done the same sort of writings and videos. Now a days I just find his style is just trying too hard and just not interesting. I sometime envy those that enjoy these jokes and crazy works by Tim Rodgers, but I just can’t. It’s just too stupid at times. The whole “smart and intellectual” shtick just doesn’t do it for me. It’s like giving a camera to a random middle school student and telling them to make a funny commentary and be as smart as you can about it. And I’m the type of person who loves crazy out there comedy. But this just isn’t funny or interesting.

I’ll give him credit though, the works of Kobo Abe are very good.

ExpandKong

Banned
I like the guy, he looks like he is more self aware than pretentious.

He’s been doing this forever. I’m pretty sure he started off pretentious, realized people hated him for it, then went the “no no see I’m doing a bit” route.

DESTROYA

Not worth the click.Kotaku can go screw.
Can’t take a review of a 12 year old seriously anyway.

Last edited:

Arkage

Banned
Pretty funny. Lampoons all the weird shit we saw in the game previews. "seafood tanks" lmao.

Was a bit too long tho, prob could've trimmed off 5 or so minutes.

Last edited:

Poordevil

I learned more about Death Stranding watching this guys lampoon video than anything else I have seen on the game so far. My first exposure to Tim. I thought he was clever enough. I agree it went a little long for the content. He could use a good editor.

Top Bottom