• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: The Human Toll Of Fallout 76’s Disastrous Launch

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
The physical and mental exhaustion of working 10hr days?? I do that shit every day, all year long - and hit the gym right afterwards - and make dinner for the family.

That’s considered “crunch”? Guess I’ve been crunching for the last decade or so, and no physical/mental exhaustion here.

It's going to be a fun time when the venture capital runs out, Kotaku is shut down, and these 'journalists' are forced to get real jobs.

Better learn that coding now.

clarky

Gold Member
The physical and mental exhaustion of working 10hr days?? I do that shit every day, all year long - and hit the gym right afterwards - and make dinner for the family.

That’s considered “crunch”? Guess I’ve been crunching for the last decade or so, and no physical/mental exhaustion here.
Yep boo fucking hoo. The horror. Hoping someone will do an article on me working 14 hour shifts 31 days on the bounce on a ticking time bomb just so people can have petrol. Save me.

Last edited:
I haul food every day for a minimum of 10 hours so these oxygen thieves can have their fancy tortillas and chips. Something tells me their 'glorious revolution' isn't going to work out too well when an agent of the Politburo shows up with an automatic rifle to inform them of their exciting new career in hard labor.

xbox one nintendo GIF

BigBooper

Well deserved. We asked for co-op Elder Scrolls or Fallout. They gave us a huge stinky dump.

P.S. Never read Kotaku.

Last edited:

Havoc2049

That was good for a laugh.
-10 hour work days, sometimes six days a week
-crying in the shower
-my chest felt heavy as I drove into the parking lot

🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom