• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

I'm a bit worried for SKT.

It seems like a powerful strategy for the top lane and mid lane to share flex champion pools like GP, Lulu, Riven. Marin doesn't play any of them, and Maokai has been nerfed.

Marin has to learn a bunch of champions for Worlds to fight the Chinese teams.

Edit: No English casting for IWC? oh well

What the fuck was that upskirt in that opening?

Edit 2: Wild Shens spotted at the KT Jin Air match

3BZWENg.gif

I'm a bit worried for SKT.

It seems like a powerful strategy for the top lane and mid lane to share flex champion pools like GP, Lulu, Riven. Marin doesn't play any of them, and Maokai has been nerfed.

Marin has to learn a bunch of champions for Worlds to fight the Chinese teams.

Edit: No English casting for IWC? oh well

What the fuck was that upskirt in that opening?

Edit 2: Wild Shens spotted at the KT Jin Air match

3BZWENg.gif

Marin still has maokai, shen, gnar, and Rumble where they might not in meta like fiora, gp etc.... but they are still very viable. I wouldn't worry too much about him. Plus a player of his caliber would probably learn all meta champs by worlds anyways.

Fun thing to note is that the KT Bullets of 2013 that deserved to go to worlds that year are at worlds this year. Well, almost all of them... inSec already was there last year lol.

Ssumday still in KT
KaKao in IG
Ryu in H2K
Mafa as IG coach

Also, most people probably don't know, but Mafa and Poohmandu are both IG coaches.

xyqAw2K.jpg

This image is kinda foreshadowing lol.

idlewild_

"where was X all season" is such lazy in-game analysis, dunno maybe he was playing against lcs quality opposition instead of challenger teams

I dunno about picking a comp that tells an Olaf "You can just build Armor this game if you want." That seems like a not particularly wise course of action when the only thing keeping the Olaf from completely rampaging on you the prior game was your fed AP carry.

Probably because the better top laners were practicing with their teams and just using solo queue for experimenting with new champs.

That, or it was just a patch-specific thing. Like, I expect that there are a few players who are going to soar to the top of Challenger based on Juggernaut play who will summarily drop like stones when the Jugs get back down to a reasonable level.

Yeah patches can swing things too. IIRC Flarez was a big Ryze player when he was OP.

NME's baron play has been shockingly poor in game 3. Losing teamfights with massive advantages, getting it stolen by the enemy top laner (without Smite), their mid laner dying because he was left tanking it.

clemenx

Banned
It's a shame NME never quite improved at all during the split. They looked like an interesting team out of the challenger season. Hopefully Renegades and whoever wins on the other series manage to improve the overall level of the LCS.

faridmon

NME V Coast was such a game with so many mistakes and rubbish plays. Coast will struggle with the big boys because Cris was not good at all despite his massive CS advantage.

zugzug

man that post game interview with Callitrollz up on stage was the worst. I never fully pay attention to their post game wrap ups its just noise on my second monitor but listening to this guy asking his teammates while Callitrollz was sitting next to them more than once will they miss him was so bad.

Then for the first time I actually tried to express this feeling in twitch chat and i find out you need to log in with facebook to actually speak in the Riot games twitch chatroom. WTF! is that.

That chatroom is terrible with it spamming so fast anyways with so much viewers but, login with facebook just to speak in a twitch TV chatroom. Thats just mulitiple levels of wrong and sell out. Twitch has such bad leadership.

so sad, how do you let nien get back in the LCS of all people. oh yea you play speed comps without really trying to play well

man that post game interview with Callitrollz up on stage was the worst. I never fully pay attention to their post game wrap ups its just noise on my second monitor but listening to this guy asking his teammates while Callitrollz was sitting next to them more than once will they miss him was so bad.

Then for the first time I actually tried to express this feeling in twitch chat and i find out you need to log in with facebook to actually speak in the Riot games twitch chatroom. WTF! is that.

That chatroom is terrible with it spamming so fast anyways with so much viewers but, login with facebook just to speak in a twitch TV chatroom. Thats just mulitiple levels of wrong and sell out. Twitch has such bad leadership.

watching on Twitch is still a thing? hmmm

SaSin with that smart as hell place on Viktor, getting jungle pressured to hell, not getting his blue yet buying the homeguard boots and primo recall timers to keep his tower
i cry

Top Bottom