• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

GROUP DRAW - FINAL

A - Counter Logic Gaming, Flash Wolves, Koo Tigers, paiN Gaming
B - Fnatic, Invictus Gaming, AHQ, Cloud 9
C - SK Telecom, H2K, Edward Gaming, Bangkok Titans
D - LGD Gaming, KT Rolster, Team SoloMid, Origen

Group A: CLG - Flash Wolves - KOO Tigers - paiN Gaming
Group B: Fnatic - Invictus Gaming - AHQ - Cloud 9
Group C: SKT - H2K - EDG - Bangkok Titans
Group D: LGD - KT - TSM - Origen

Group A is the group of life; Group D is the group of death. Group B looks the most even group, while Group C is likely only going to be about which of SKT and EDG comes first.

My predictions:

A: KOO over Flash Wolves
B: Invictus Gaming over Fnatic
C: EDG over SKT
D: LGD over KT

PREDICTIONS:

Knockout round

Game 1 - Koo Tigers (A1) vs. Invictus Gaming (B2)
Game 2 - Fnatic (B1) vs. Counter Logic Gaming (A2)
Game 3 - SK Telecom (C1) vs. KT Rolster (D2)
Game 4 - LGD Gaming (D1) vs. Edward Gaming (C2)

Semifinals

Semi 1 - Koo Tigers vs. Fnatic
Sami 2 - SK Telecom vs. LGD Gaming

Finals

SK Telecom vs. Fnatic

2015 World Champions - SK Telecom

IG will be first. Zz1tai will kamehameha Trashnatic out of group stage

j6lzoqg.jpg

I don't really see a group of death this year to be honest.

Can't have a group of death if it's deemed an upset for one of the bottom two teams to advance out of the group.

Group of Death implies that a contender is guaranteed to be going home early. Switch Koo with AHQ and you'd have a real group of death.

Can't have a group of death if it's deemed an upset for one of the bottom two teams to advance out of the group.

Group of Death implies that a contender is guaranteed to be going home early. Switch Koo with AHQ and you'd have a real group of death.

Uuuuuh... TSM, Origen, H2K, Bangkok Titans are going home early, guaranteed.

That is all.

lol

luck is on TSM's side, they are put in a group with a bunch of teams that don't really play Viktor wait nvm i thought Origen was someone else and don't really remember LGD games

clemenx

Banned
Uhhh. I don't think KT is elite good or anything close to it. They're definitely closer to western teams than to SKT/China. Origen and TSM are being lame if they're complaining.

What a terrible attitude to have, sOAZ is being such a little bitch on Twitter. The only team really fucked from the west is H2K

Leezard

Uhhh. I don't think KT is elite good or anything close to it. They're definitely closer to western teams than to SKT/China. Origen and TSM are being lame if they're complaining.

What a terrible attitude to have, sOAZ is being such a little bitch on Twitter. The only team really fucked from the west is H2K

Soaz does have a terrible attitude. It's not uncommon for him to show that.

TSM and Origen are indeed fucked but that's how competitive games work, if you aren't at least aiming to beat the best teams then you shouldn't even be in worlds so either step up to the plate or go play competitive Adventure Time Battle Party, you didn't crush the dreams of 20+ people so you could bitch about not getting a chance to get third place so you can get 150 grand.

uuuuuh lol KT isn't elite good? you smokin'

Edit: lol Cloud 9 reacts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUOmxZviOf8

They are like wtf at the Balls comments, but have they even watched Zz1tai and Huni?

Edwardo

I haven't watched a lot this season, but I've heard the same thing about KT not being that good compared to the better teams.

Top Bottom