• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Ambition

Deman, DOA, and Monte

Grimløck;186418277 said:
good series by clg

doesn't mean much but they look leagues better than tsm atm in terms of rotations and shotcalling

Well, yea, they didn't have 80% of the team replaced lol
TSM will finish higher than CLG this season but that doesn't mean CLG won't do well. I think NA will be weaker this year overall due to the insane turnover affecting chemistry but perhaps that will sort itself out by worlds/aka when it matters.

Well, yea, they didn't have 80% of the team replaced lol
TSM will finish higher than CLG this season but that doesn't mean CLG won't do well. I think NA will be weaker this year overall due to the insane turnover affecting chemistry but perhaps that will sort itself out by worlds/aka when it matters.

No way. NA is going to be way way stronger. The amount of talent flocking into the region is insane. NRG looks like it could be a contender along with a very strong C9, CLG, and TSM. Liquid hopefully comes back well too.

No way. NA is going to be way way stronger. The amount of talent flocking into the region is insane. NRG looks like it could be a contender along with a very strong C9, CLG, and TSM. Liquid hopefully comes back well too.

"no way, China is going to be way way stronger, the amount of Korean talent flocking into the region is insane"-everyone, until worlds

:p

"no way, China is going to be way way stronger, the amount of Korean talent flocking into the region is insane"-everyone, until worlds

I think a lot of the older talent/stars of NA are moving on finally when they were already past their prime, allowing for newer talent to come in and up the game. I think Europe is going to take the biggest hit in quality moving forward. Origen is the only team that has upgraded in the whole region.

I can safely say that if i got outplayed as hard as CLG's bot lane did during that team fight at mid, I would be done for the day, if not for my entire career. Hopefully they have some wellspring of (baseless) self-confidence that I lack.

garath

While that was true, there was also a serious communication issue to work around with that. The NA changes have been centered around keeping communication a priority. Everyone speaks the same language this time.

NSESN

Korean and EU, while having more talent, can't keep up with the salaries that NA and China offers, well even NA can't keep up with China. Korea still has SKT so i think they are still fine, but EU is literally just OG.

Korean and EU, while having more talent, can't keep up with the salaries that NA and China offers, well even NA can't keep up with China.

China has more money than NA, but NA has a universal language over China. It's much easier for Koreans/Europeans to speak English than Mandarin.

Top Bottom