• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

An interesting observation I had was that the announcer girl Kristine Leahy is actually the co-host of a sports show with Colin Cowherd who sparked a lot of controversy over mocking e-Sports. She was always defending the medium so it's cool to see her here. She is super attractive and is doing well as a host, so I'm cool with her.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yea I think that was more of a, "Heyyyyy challenger teams."

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sigh, IEM ALWAYS has these dumb technical issues...

he talked about something lcs related in his facebook yesterday, but it sounded more like coaching/managing more like playing since he talked a lot about anxiety and stress making him pretty miserable as a player. maybe even casting

i hope he's back in some way, i love voyboy
He was also suffering from early carpal tunnel syndrome - one of the reasons for his break - so not a chance he's playing competitively full stop again.

idlewild_

nice tp
4Head.png

Thanks!

I don't check reddit though.

It is the most reliable spoiler free source of VODs for League. That sub-reddit specifically.

CLG looked relatively similar to how they were with POB and Double on their team. I think they have the same core and can pull off similar style well enough. Should be the beginning of a breakout year for NA I think. Not sure if either TSM or CLG can win their semi matches, both should be close though.

Edwardo

Intel Extreme Masters - Day 2

t1448217600z1.png

Semifinals
Game 1: Origen vs Team SoloMid
Game 2: Jin Air Green Wings vs Counter Logic Gaming

Finals
Winner of Game 1 vs Winner of Game 2

Top Bottom