• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

Then this is a good opportunity to get it out in the open maybe. Don't say anything and if they bring it up just say yeah, sorry.
I was outed because of the same reason. It was briefly awkward but after that it was all good, it saved me the trouble of formally coming out to them and all the stress and anxiety that builds up to that.

Your family sounds great, you should be able to be your whole self around them.

^Agreed, sounds like a good opportunity. It gets easier and less awkward as time goes on. You don't even have to necessarily "come out" in the traditional sense. You could just say something like "he/she is hot" or "I wish I had boy/girlfriend" and people will draw their own conclusions without much fanfare.

There, got a top-of-page post up.
Hopefully it's decent >.>

LOL Spice Girls. I used to think Sporty Spice was gay before I even knew what gay was.

God I loved the Spice Girls and Sailor Moon more than life itself growing up.

I just wanted to be Baby Spice and Sailor Moon simultaneously. is that too much to ask?

terrisus

LOL Spice Girls. I used to think Sporty Spice was gay before I even knew what gay was.

God I loved the Spice Girls and Sailor Moon more than life itself growing up.

I just wanted to be Baby Spice and Sailor Moon simultaneously. is that too much to ask?

I don't think it's any secret, but, I would be all over any of them.

(Yes, I included the Sailor Moon part in there as well... Is that wrong?... >.>)

Sheik

I don't think it's any secret, but, I would be all over any of them.

(Yes, I included the Sailor Moon part in there as well... Is that wrong?... >.>)

I wanted to be Tuxedo Mask. Get all dem ladiez.
Except for the kissing cousins...

There's probably fan art of this somewhere on the internet, like buried treasure.
Found it LOL

sailor_spice_girls_by_slipknot3000.jpg

lmao @ Mercury being Scary Spice

The only thing Sailor Moon related that I remember is one friend of mine used to be a fan and he'd have it playing sometimes when we'd hang out. In one episode Moon does her transformation schtick and a bad guy come out and says "so sailor moon is really a teenage girl, I watched while you changed". Cracks us up every time.

terrisus

EDIT: Nevermind. Didn't realize the cover price was less than I was figuring for shipping. I suck at shipping >.>

terrisus

I'm sorry... I reduced the file sizes...
Even though they were in quotes so they didn't auto-expand, I didn't mean to kill anyone's connection...

And, as I said, if you're not interested, it's perfectly fine...
Feel free to continue on with other conversation...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The first 2 people (well, 1 for the regular one, and 1 for the Marvel one - state which you want) who post saying they want one can have it for the price of postage (I'm guessing like $6 within the US and like $18 internationally. If it's less, I'll refund any difference. As I said, I'm not looking to make any money at all on this).

However...
There's one catch...

You must also say that you enjoy having me be in this thread...
AND
You have to actually mean it.

I enjoy having you in the thread and I do mean it. Don't care about the magazines tho.

halfbeast

Banned
Ah, there's more than that.
And it's not just this thread in general... I just want to feel wanted =(

yeah, I thought it was related to your "sex life"-thread post and just wondered where's that coming from. I mean, I lurk mostly but every popular thread has/should have a post by you.

unless there've been direct attacks or something?

terrisus

yeah, I thought it was related to your "sex life"-thread post and just wondered where's that coming from.

Nah, not specifically.

I mean, I lurk mostly but every popular thread has/should have a post by you.

Hey now, there are plenty of places I don't post :þ

unless there've been direct attacks or something?

Every now and then.
Pretty much now I just put people on ignore as soon as I feel that way.
I have enough stuff to deal with as it is.

Just life in general, really.

Every now and then.
Pretty much now I just put people on ignore as soon as I feel that way.
I have enough stuff to deal with as it is.

Just life in general, really.
Aww. :(

*Gives Internet Hug*

You should try and find someone local to hang out with. Even if it's someone on GAF. Maybe that'll help take your mind off things?
If I were nearby, I totally would, BTW.

terrisus

Aww. :(

*Gives Internet Hug*

You should try and find someone local to hang out with. Even if it's someone on GAF. Maybe that'll help take your mind off things?
If I were nearby, I totally would, BTW.

<Internet hug>

Hey, if anyone's up in the Connecticut area, feel free to drop by!
I have video games!
And cats! :3
And a dog!

It has come to REMINISING about the spice girls.

Wat thread is this?

I remember when they came to Vancouver when I was maybe 4-5 years old, and my mom was able to get last minute tickets for my dad and I to go (my dad was such a good sport lmao). They ended up being front row tickets, and when we got there and sat down, my dad looked over because there was some security around the area. It ended up being because we were sitting right next to Wayne Gretzky and his daughter lmao. My dad almost shit his pants.

terrisus

terrisus

Well, I realized another reason I didn't get any bites on that ESPN Body thing...
Cover price is only $6.99

As I said, I really wasn't trying to make any profit on it.
I just really suck at shipping stuff >.>

I'll just take all that mess down so as to not clutter up the page.
I'll probably just toss it, I guess.

late night drawing session here, curious as to what gay gaf are currently listening to with regard to music?

as of right now enjoying this https://soundcloud.com/myonandshane...ight-alumni-under-your-cloud-acoustic-version

Listening to the song of the summer, Cha Cha by D.R.A.M.

giphy.gif

Also worth mentioning... Galantis, Ratatat, Jamie xx, Beach House, Miguel, Son Lux, and Peaches. Plus a ton of stuff I've discovered on Apple Music... Her, Silicon, Py, Alessia Cara, SG Lewis, Douchka and Christine and the Queens.

Arcipello

lol seen that Cha Cha song posted elsewhere on gaf... not getting trolled again:p

as for my personal summer favourite (even though its been out ages ive only recently heard it) would be Ivy Levan - Biscuit

love her to bits!

insta007.gif

I like to Cha Cha never fails to make me get up and Dance.

Speaking of which, As much as GAF hates the song,
Shut Up and Dance is a great song.

late night drawing session here, curious as to what gay gaf are currently listening to with regard to music?

as of right now enjoying this https://soundcloud.com/myonandshane...ight-alumni-under-your-cloud-acoustic-version

Been listening to my bb Ms. Elise Testone a lot.

https://soundcloud.com/elise-testone/sets/in-this-life-debut-album

Only good if you're into bluesy/soul/songwriter kinda stuff tho..

I also listen to tons of country but I won't subject you guys to that if you're not into it.

Emre is so fucking cute to me.

Listening to Charli XCX and Alex that song is now stuck in my head.

I love singing along to it, especially near the end...

Imma tell all my boys about you mañana.
Hope this is your number I'm calling you mañana.
Hopefully you come kick it with me mañana.
We can cha cha between the sheets mañana.

Honestly, it's like poetry.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom