• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
I went to a birthday dinner for one of my classmates who turned thirty. I was the youngest one at 23 at the event by a long long mile. At one point a lady said "oh to be 23 and have a summer off, lol" and then my friends mentioned i was a toddler. >_> Throughout the rest of dinner she was exclaiming "oh wow, I don't remember the last time we hung out with a 23 year old!!"

Though I was complimented on how mature I am for my age.

I went to a birthday dinner for one of my classmates who turned thirty. I was the youngest one at 23 at the event by a long long mile. At one point a lady said "oh to be 23 and have a summer off, lol" and then my friends mentioned i was a toddler. >_> Throughout the rest of dinner she was exclaiming "oh wow, I don't remember the last time we hung out with a 23 year old!!"

Though I was complimented on how mature I am for my age.
Good lord, lol. Some people get so worked up over age. Maturity and experience are far more important qualities and aren't always directly tied with age.

Monocle

Good lord, lol. Some people get so worked up over age. Maturity and experience are far more important qualities and aren't always directly tied with age.
I have to suppress an eye roll whenever I hear people go on about someone's age like it's a dead accurate indication of their personal qualities and place in life.

It's a simplistic model for lazy minds.

LOCK

Thanks everyone!

It's funny, I was so serious during my 20's and focused on school and my career. Now I'm 30 and I kind of want to have fun. I feel that if I want to go somewhere or do something I'm going to do it, while some of my friends are now trying to get all serious with life. I'm a little odd lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
27 and not dead. Now if I had some "candle" to blow.
giphy.gif

_Isaac

Thanks everyone!

It's funny, I was so serious during my 20's and focused on school and my career. Now I'm 30 and I kind of want to have fun. I feel that if I want to go somewhere or do something I'm going to do it, while some of my friends are now trying to get all serious with life. I'm a little odd lol

I like that. I hope I get more like that as I get older and just remember to have fun because most of my 20s I have been spending just serious and depressed.

Grakl

Since turning 21 I've been able to get drinks

It's a whole new world, went to a thai place and a got a thai beer because that's totally like connecting with my ancestors

It's a whole new world, went to a thai place and a got a thai beer because that's totally like connecting with my ancestors
On the flip side of this lol, I've been trying drinks out just see what all the hype is about. I'm not a huge fan of the burning sensation. I understand that it's part of the whole deal with alcohol but I can't get past it lol.

Bladenic

I got dumped like a month ago and I for some ungodly reason texted him last night and he didn't reply

AND today unfollowed me on Instagram. I'm so embarrassed and idk feels bad

Vazra

I got dumped like a month ago and I for some ungodly reason texted him last night and he didn't reply

AND today unfollowed me on Instagram. I'm so embarrassed and idk feels bad

It will be alright. Maybe with more time things will get better and be friends and who knows if there is a chance of things happening again and if not there is more plenty of people that you will meet in your life that will be interested in you. His loss tbh =P

Bladenic

It will be alright. Maybe with more time things will get better and be friends and who knows if there is a chance of things happening again and if not there is more plenty of people that you will meet in your life that will be interested in you. His loss tbh =P

Hardly tbh. I just feel so stupid lmao like WHY would I text. But frankly his behavior is just very uncharacteristic so this paints him in a wholly new light. Oh well.

I need to focus on graduating in May (lolz finally) anyway. And really just improve myself and my life. I'm relatively a introvert and quite happy being alone often but there's sometimes just that nagging feeling of "oh I wouldn't mind coming home to someone I can hug, kiss, lay with, and sleep beside."

I had an Aviation cocktail this month. It was kinda unpleasant but the cherry was good.

I normally drink Rekorderlig ciders as my go-to alcohol, Strawberry and Lime or Wild Berry.

A few years ago at the opening day of a now-closed videogame bar (Mana Bar), I had two cocktails: one Ocarina of Lime and a Breath of Fire (spicy). :)

Vazra

Hardly tbh. I just feel so stupid lmao like WHY would I text. But frankly his behavior is just very uncharacteristic so this paints him in a wholly new light. Oh well.

I need to focus on graduating in May (lolz finally) anyway. And really just improve myself and my life. I'm relatively a introvert and quite happy being alone often but there's sometimes just that nagging feeling of "oh I wouldn't mind coming home to someone I can hug, kiss, lay with, and sleep beside."

I know that part well but there is plenty of time to think of that.

And since I dont know how was the break up I cant tell exactly if its normal to evade you or not. Sometimes depending the type of break up some people might rather stay away from the exes.

Grakl

On the flip side of this lol, I've been trying drinks out just see what all the hype is about. I'm not a huge fan of the burning sensation. I understand that it's part of the whole deal with alcohol but I can't get past it lol.
I think it's pretty cool tbh, but I stop even noticing it really, more about the flavor

Plus that sensation doesn't exist for beer anyway hah
I had an Aviation cocktail this month. It was kinda unpleasant but the cherry was good.

I normally drink Rekorderlig ciders as my go-to alcohol, Strawberry and Lime or Wild Berry.

A few years ago at the opening day of a now-closed videogame bar (Mana Bar), I had two cocktails: one Ocarina of Lime and a Breath of Fire (spicy). :)

Aviation cocktail sounds good tbh, I haven't had many mixed drinks yet. There's a kind of videogame bar in Boston every once in a while that I get to go to now, seems cool

I think it's pretty cool tbh, but I stop even noticing it really, more about the flavor

Plus that sensation doesn't exist for beer anyway hah

Aviation cocktail sounds good tbh, I haven't had many mixed drinks yet. There's a kind of videogame bar in Boston every once in a while that I get to go to now, seems cool
It tasted mediciney. Though I see the one I had has simple syrup as an ingredient and I don't know if it's meant to.

Also Yahtzee, of Zero Punctuation, worked at the videogame bar I went to.

RM8

Speaking of Genesis 3, Reddit is whining about a gay SSB commentator calling competitors attractive too often (among other things), lol. I watched it without audio, so I didn't notice.

true Gek

27 and not dead. Now if I had some "candle" to blow.
giphy.gif

1989? Me too! I will turn 27 on the 19th march T__T

So sweet that in the USA there is such a limitation <3 Here in Italy you can get soft drinks (like beer or wine) at the age of 16 and long driks at the age of 18. Honestly I started drinking alcohol at the age of 14 I think, with my parents, but there are not so much problems of addiction because alcohol is not seen as a taboo by a lot of people and so there isn't the exciting sensation of transgression about drinking a lot.

i rarely drink myself. probably seeing my dad drunk growing up and then brothers. lol no thanks.

and plus i only hard liquor so i don't get crazy drunk. just drink until vomit.

I drink occasionally, and almost only in social settings. Usually a few drinks a month if even that. Don't have a problem with it. Don't have a problem with people that don't drink. As long as it isn't corrupting your or someone else's life, just do you and enjoy yourself. The exact same applies if you don't drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom